Jerry Lewis, 85, was forced to cancel a show in Australia because of health reasons, the Associated Press reports. The actor had planned to appear Friday night in Sydney for a show with the Muscular Dystrophy Foundation Australia. But according to the foundation’s CEO, David Jack, the actor, who has struggled with various health issues in the past few years, was “not well enough to take the stage.” No other details are known at this time.
Posted June 24 2011 — 3:51 PM EDT
- 'O.J.: Made in America' is EW's best TV series of the year
- 'Hamilton': Jasmine Cephas Jones bids farewell with stunning Instagram
- See John Cena and Aaron Taylor-Johnson in 'The Wall' trailer
- Ryan Reynolds on 'Deadpool 2' and new director David Leitch
- Critics' Choice Awards: Which show should win Best Drama Series?
- 'Rogue One': Felicity Jones didn't want Jyn 'running around in a tank top'
- Best of 2016: How 'Lion' found its 8-year-old star
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes