Leave it to James Bond to pull off a top-secret wedding. According to People, Daniel Craig, 43, married Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz, 41, last Wednesday in New York. The bold-faced couple, who reportedly began dating last fall, will play newlyweds onscreen in this fall’s Dream House. While the U.K. newspaper The Daily Mail first reported the nuptials, People got confirmation of the hush-hush event from Weisz’s rep. The couple married in front of four people, including Craig’s daughter Ella, 18, and Weisz’s son Henry, 4.
Posted June 25 2011 — 11:15 PM EDT
- WATCH: Which TV character would make the best president? Donald Trump
- Donald Trump Reddit AMA announced for Wednesday
- Bindi Irwin honors late father on 18th birthday
- Read an excerpt from Graham Moore's 'The Last Days of Night'
- Margot Robbie: Controversial 'Vanity Fair' profile was 'really weird'
- 'High School Musical' alum Corbin Bleu gets married
- Kim Kardashian and Calvin Harris celebrate Jennifer Lopez's birthday
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'