Leave it to James Bond to pull off a top-secret wedding. According to People, Daniel Craig, 43, married Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz, 41, last Wednesday in New York. The bold-faced couple, who reportedly began dating last fall, will play newlyweds onscreen in this fall’s Dream House. While the U.K. newspaper The Daily Mail first reported the nuptials, People got confirmation of the hush-hush event from Weisz’s rep. The couple married in front of four people, including Craig’s daughter Ella, 18, and Weisz’s son Henry, 4.
Posted June 25 2011 — 11:15 PM EDT
- 'Big Brother': Jason reveals what name he almost called Liz on live TV
- Nile Rodgers explains why FOLD is totally different than other music festivals
- 9 TV characters we wish were our camp counselors
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Jennifer E. Smith's 'Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between'
- Meet the beautiful scene-stealer in 'Mission: Impossible -- Rogue Nation'
- Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Warm Blood' is an infectious electro-pop tune
- Ed Helms plays 'Shag, Marry, Kill': Former costar edition
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!