Leave it to James Bond to pull off a top-secret wedding. According to People, Daniel Craig, 43, married Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz, 41, last Wednesday in New York. The bold-faced couple, who reportedly began dating last fall, will play newlyweds onscreen in this fall’s Dream House. While the U.K. newspaper The Daily Mail first reported the nuptials, People got confirmation of the hush-hush event from Weisz’s rep. The couple married in front of four people, including Craig’s daughter Ella, 18, and Weisz’s son Henry, 4.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Furious 7's James Wan to produce 'The Entity' remake
- Helen Mirren talks about her love of Vin Diesel on 'Late Night'
- Waka Flocka Flame to run for president
- Batman costume from 'Batman v Superman': Take a good look
- 'Furious 7' breaks box office records in China
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!