Now that New York State has made gay marriage legal, many long-together couples are looking to make official was already true in spirit. Neil Patrick Harris tweeted that he and his partner, David Burtka, who are raising 8-month-old twins, intend to tie the knot. “David and I did propose to each other, but over five years ago! We’ve been wearing engagement rings for ages, waiting for an available date.”
Posted June 27 2011 — 10:09 AM EDT
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC to release music to streaming services, including Apple Music
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look
- Big Sean's 'Play No Games' video is a spot-on parody of 'Martin'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!