Now that New York State has made gay marriage legal, many long-together couples are looking to make official was already true in spirit. Neil Patrick Harris tweeted that he and his partner, David Burtka, who are raising 8-month-old twins, intend to tie the knot. “David and I did propose to each other, but over five years ago! We’ve been wearing engagement rings for ages, waiting for an available date.”
Posted June 27 2011 — 10:09 AM EDT
- 'Finding Prince Charming': Meet the guys competing for love
- 'Dr. Drew On Call' canceled by HLN
- A&E to air JonBenét Ramsey documentary on Labor Day
- Box office preview: 'Don't Breathe' stalks top spot
- Rory Culkin's life becomes a nightmare in trailer for 'Jack Goes Home'
- Denzel Washington circling lead role in Dan Gilroy's 'Inner City'
- Hear Florence + the Machine's 'Wish That You Were Here'