Well, that was interesting – wouldn’t you say, rose lovers? If you haven’t seen tonight’s epic Bentley vs. Ashley showdown in Hong Kong, then stop reading now and come back later tonight for my full TV recap. (UPDATE: Click the links to read Kristen’s Bachelorette episode 6 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelorette blog.) But if you just finished watching tonight’s episode and are still reeling from the action-packed drama-thon, I want to hear from you. Is it me, or was Bentley an even bigger d-bag tonight than before? (I didn’t think it was possible.) How happy/shocked were you when Ashley finally realized that she’d been played and let Mr. Family Fun Center have it? And was that quite possibly the most dramatic cocktail party… ever??? Post your comments below!
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big