Princess Diana would’ve turned 50 years old on Friday, and Newsweek editor and longtime Diana chronicler Tina Brown imagines what her life would be like had she not died tragically in 1997. But it’s not the article that has people buzzing. It’s the cover, in which a computer-created 50-year-old Diana walks with a smiling Kate Middleton. Click on a link, and you can see what her Facebook page might resemble (Sample Diana update: “Sitting with Beckhams front-row at Burberry. Love the shoes!”)
Posted June 28 2011 — 8:58 AM EDT
- 'Empire': Behind the scenes at EW's photo shoot
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in comic
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!