Princess Diana would’ve turned 50 years old on Friday, and Newsweek editor and longtime Diana chronicler Tina Brown imagines what her life would be like had she not died tragically in 1997. But it’s not the article that has people buzzing. It’s the cover, in which a computer-created 50-year-old Diana walks with a smiling Kate Middleton. Click on a link, and you can see what her Facebook page might resemble (Sample Diana update: “Sitting with Beckhams front-row at Burberry. Love the shoes!”)
Posted June 28 2011 — 8:58 AM EDT
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Eminem to executive produce 'Southpaw' soundtrack: Hear a sneak peek of his new song
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I'm Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!