Mel Gibson and his wife of 31 years have officially finalized their divorce, according to Reuters. Robyn Gibson had filed for divorce in 2009, three years after the pair separated. Details of the agreement were not released, but Gibson was once thought to be worth approximately $900 million. The couple has seven children together, and Gibson has a 20-month-old daughter with former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.
Posted June 29 2011 — 9:03 AM EDT
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton
- Chloë Grace Moretz urges millennials to vote Hillary at DNC
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Donald Trump's proposed Muslim ban is 'tyranny'
- Meryl Streep in talks to join Emily Blunt in 'Mary Poppins Returns'