James Bond has pulled off his most covert mission yet: keeping his high-profile wedding a secret. British stars Daniel Craig, 43, and Rachel Weisz, 40, have married, a rep for the actress confirms. The debonair couple reportedly wed in a small private ceremony in New York on June 22 in front of just four people: Craig’s 18-year-old daughter, Ella; Weisz’s 5-year-old son, Henry; and two friends, who served as witnesses. Since the Bond actor and Oscar-winning actress (The Constant Gardener) began dating late last year, they have worked hard to keep their relationship out of the public eye. This is the second marriage for Craig, who was married to Fiona Loudon in the early 1990s, and the first for Weisz, who was engaged to Black Swan director Darren Aronofsky (the father of her son) for five years. Craig and Weisz will portray a husband and wife in the mystery thriller Dream House, which is due in theaters Sept. 30.
Posted July 1 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- Get a sneak peek at this week's 'RWBY': Exclusive clip
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- Highlights from J.K. Rowling's 'Fantastic Beasts' screenplay
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big