Hillary Scott, vocalist for the country music trio Lady Antebellum, is engaged to musician Chris Tyrell, People is reporting. The duo, who met on the Tim McGraw tour last year, became betrothed over the July 4 weekend. ”Chris proposed exactly the way I’ve always dreamed,” Scott, 25, said. “Our families were close by, but it was just us out on a beautiful deck overlooking a lake in East Tennessee.” Lady Antebellum is currently on a summer tour, while Tyrell, 24, is playing drums for country music band Eden’s Edge on Brad Paisley’s H20 II tour. No wedding date has been set.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation
- Grimes defends Tidal on Instagram, deletes post
- Jayne Meadows, veteran actress, dies
- 'Good Wife' scoop: Wallace Shawn returning for season 6 finale
- Nicki Minaj performed at the coolest Bar Mitzvah ever