Hillary Scott, vocalist for the country music trio Lady Antebellum, is engaged to musician Chris Tyrell, People is reporting. The duo, who met on the Tim McGraw tour last year, became betrothed over the July 4 weekend. ”Chris proposed exactly the way I’ve always dreamed,” Scott, 25, said. “Our families were close by, but it was just us out on a beautiful deck overlooking a lake in East Tennessee.” Lady Antebellum is currently on a summer tour, while Tyrell, 24, is playing drums for country music band Eden’s Edge on Brad Paisley’s H20 II tour. No wedding date has been set.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Mystery roles for Julie Delpy and Linda Cardellini
- 'The Americans' bosses on Paige, her future, and the endgame after (spoiler!)
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime movie (no, really!)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip