Hillary Scott, vocalist for the country music trio Lady Antebellum, is engaged to musician Chris Tyrell, People is reporting. The duo, who met on the Tim McGraw tour last year, became betrothed over the July 4 weekend. ”Chris proposed exactly the way I’ve always dreamed,” Scott, 25, said. “Our families were close by, but it was just us out on a beautiful deck overlooking a lake in East Tennessee.” Lady Antebellum is currently on a summer tour, while Tyrell, 24, is playing drums for country music band Eden’s Edge on Brad Paisley’s H20 II tour. No wedding date has been set.
Posted July 5 2011 — 10:42 PM EDT
- Bones, Sleepy Hollow crossover date revealed
- Disney chief on 'Star Wars' box office: Don’t get cocky
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on why Team Street is 'squad dreams supreme'
- Darren Criss in talks for 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Chris Hyndman, CBC talk show host, dies at 49
- ‘Wicked City’ producers say oral sex murder scene is ‘not violence porn’
- Final season of cult U.K. sitcom 'Peep Show' starts shooting