Hillary Scott, vocalist for the country music trio Lady Antebellum, is engaged to musician Chris Tyrell, People is reporting. The duo, who met on the Tim McGraw tour last year, became betrothed over the July 4 weekend. ”Chris proposed exactly the way I’ve always dreamed,” Scott, 25, said. “Our families were close by, but it was just us out on a beautiful deck overlooking a lake in East Tennessee.” Lady Antebellum is currently on a summer tour, while Tyrell, 24, is playing drums for country music band Eden’s Edge on Brad Paisley’s H20 II tour. No wedding date has been set.
Posted July 5 2011 — 10:42 PM EDT
- 'Fast & Furious 8' gets official title ahead of trailer debut
- Greta Gerwig on transformative '20th Century Women' dance parties
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead': Bruce Campbell deals with a Deadite in exclusive clip
- Ryan Reynolds wants to make a Deadpool/Wolverine movie
- 'Supernatural' bosses: Mary still 'has some big stuff to do'
- Kellyanne Conway defends Donald Trump 'Apprentice' role
- Ryan Gosling wants a Roomba for his Roomba this Christmas