Hillary Scott, vocalist for the country music trio Lady Antebellum, is engaged to musician Chris Tyrell, People is reporting. The duo, who met on the Tim McGraw tour last year, became betrothed over the July 4 weekend. ”Chris proposed exactly the way I’ve always dreamed,” Scott, 25, said. “Our families were close by, but it was just us out on a beautiful deck overlooking a lake in East Tennessee.” Lady Antebellum is currently on a summer tour, while Tyrell, 24, is playing drums for country music band Eden’s Edge on Brad Paisley’s H20 II tour. No wedding date has been set.
Posted July 5 2011 — 10:42 PM EDT
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'