He’s #$!@ing in! Jason Sudeikis has signed on for a recurring role on HBO comedy Eastbound & Down, the network confirmed on Thursday. (Variety first reported the news.) The Saturday Night Live star – whose big-screen comedy Horrible Bosses opens tomorrow – will play a new pal of Kenny Powers (Danny McBride). Season 3 of Eastbound & Down is currently shooting in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Posted July 7 2011 — 10:57 PM EDT
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50