Solid start for Starz’ Torchwood: Miracle Day: The new international version of the UK hit opened to 1.5 million viewers on Friday night across two airings. Through the full weekend, Miracle pulled down 2 million viewers, a good number for a Starz series. The numbers match the debut of Camelot, which, yes, was cancelled, but before that it was the network’s highest-rated series premiere to date. For more, here’s Ken Tucker’s favorable review of the show.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'The View' eyes Monica Lewinsky for role
- Lucy Lawless says the magic of 'Salem' is nothing like 'Harry Potter'
- See how Broadway's screwball hit 'On the Twentieth Century' brought sets and costumes to life
- 'Daily Show': Aasif Mandvi on Trevor Noah
- Jeremy Clarkson + 'Top Gear' pair on tour
- Patton Oswalt vs. Twitter joke critics
- Rumored 'Star Wars' spin-off star Ben Mendelsohn talks his love of the series: Exclusive