Solid start for Starz’ Torchwood: Miracle Day: The new international version of the UK hit opened to 1.5 million viewers on Friday night across two airings. Through the full weekend, Miracle pulled down 2 million viewers, a good number for a Starz series. The numbers match the debut of Camelot, which, yes, was cancelled, but before that it was the network’s highest-rated series premiere to date. For more, here’s Ken Tucker’s favorable review of the show.
Posted July 11 2011 — 4:01 PM EDT
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- Fear the Walking Dead producers reveal how much time season 1 will cover
- The CW moves up premiere dates for 'Jane the Virgin,' 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend'
- Jemaine Clement voices a 'mind-reading fart' in exclusive 'Rick and Morty' clip
- John Carpenter pays tribute to 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!