Solid start for Starz’ Torchwood: Miracle Day: The new international version of the UK hit opened to 1.5 million viewers on Friday night across two airings. Through the full weekend, Miracle pulled down 2 million viewers, a good number for a Starz series. The numbers match the debut of Camelot, which, yes, was cancelled, but before that it was the network’s highest-rated series premiere to date. For more, here’s Ken Tucker’s favorable review of the show.
Posted July 11 2011 — 4:01 PM EDT
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!