Solid start for Starz’ Torchwood: Miracle Day: The new international version of the UK hit opened to 1.5 million viewers on Friday night across two airings. Through the full weekend, Miracle pulled down 2 million viewers, a good number for a Starz series. The numbers match the debut of Camelot, which, yes, was cancelled, but before that it was the network’s highest-rated series premiere to date. For more, here’s Ken Tucker’s favorable review of the show.
Posted July 11 2011 — 4:01 PM EDT
- 'Arrow' first look: Check out Diggle's new super suit
- 'House of Cards' actor joins 'Luke Cage' as Cottonmouth
- Anne Hathaway says she's already losing roles to younger actresses
- See Daniel Radcliffe play 'Grand Theft Auto' creator in new movie
- The 'Age of Ultron' gag reel proves the Avengers are only human (well, except Thor)
- Keith Richards disses hip-hop, heavy metal in new interview
- Justin Bieber sets Spotify record with 'What Do You Mean?'
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!