A U.S. magistrate judge on Tuesday ordered Bruce Beresford-Redman – a reality TV producer whose credits include Survivor and Pimp My Ride – to be extradited to Mexico where he will be tried for the murder of his wife, the Associated Press is reporting. The body of Monica Beresford-Redman was found in a Cancun hotel sewer cistern last year while the couple were on a vacation in an attempt to reconcile their troubled marriage. Bereseford-Redman’s lawyer argued that the investigation by Mexican authorities was significantly flawed and that his client will appeal the ruling. If convicted, Beresford-Redman, who was been jailed since his arrest in November, faces a prison sentence of 12 to 30 years.
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt