A U.S. magistrate judge on Tuesday ordered Bruce Beresford-Redman – a reality TV producer whose credits include Survivor and Pimp My Ride – to be extradited to Mexico where he will be tried for the murder of his wife, the Associated Press is reporting. The body of Monica Beresford-Redman was found in a Cancun hotel sewer cistern last year while the couple were on a vacation in an attempt to reconcile their troubled marriage. Bereseford-Redman’s lawyer argued that the investigation by Mexican authorities was significantly flawed and that his client will appeal the ruling. If convicted, Beresford-Redman, who was been jailed since his arrest in November, faces a prison sentence of 12 to 30 years.
- Kevin Hart and Conan O'Brien trade insults in hostile workout session
- Bruce Springsteen signs absence note for fifth grader
- The Weeknd shares energetic new track, 'False Alarm'
- Does Woody Allen’s 'Crisis in Six Scenes' live up to expectations?
- 'Superstore': Lauren Ash talks 'Dog Whisperer'
- 'Westworld' showrunners on AI's threat and promise: 'This is imminent'
- President Obama tries the splits with the Final Five