A U.S. magistrate judge on Tuesday ordered Bruce Beresford-Redman – a reality TV producer whose credits include Survivor and Pimp My Ride – to be extradited to Mexico where he will be tried for the murder of his wife, the Associated Press is reporting. The body of Monica Beresford-Redman was found in a Cancun hotel sewer cistern last year while the couple were on a vacation in an attempt to reconcile their troubled marriage. Bereseford-Redman’s lawyer argued that the investigation by Mexican authorities was significantly flawed and that his client will appeal the ruling. If convicted, Beresford-Redman, who was been jailed since his arrest in November, faces a prison sentence of 12 to 30 years.
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- Ben Stiller tweets about mom Anne Meara
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!