A U.S. magistrate judge on Tuesday ordered Bruce Beresford-Redman – a reality TV producer whose credits include Survivor and Pimp My Ride – to be extradited to Mexico where he will be tried for the murder of his wife, the Associated Press is reporting. The body of Monica Beresford-Redman was found in a Cancun hotel sewer cistern last year while the couple were on a vacation in an attempt to reconcile their troubled marriage. Bereseford-Redman’s lawyer argued that the investigation by Mexican authorities was significantly flawed and that his client will appeal the ruling. If convicted, Beresford-Redman, who was been jailed since his arrest in November, faces a prison sentence of 12 to 30 years.
- 'The Flash' needs a new director
- 'The Ranch' renewed by Netflix
- 'Arrow' producer: 'Diversity is not a burden, it’s just smart business'
- Warren G bungled 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game' at Friday's Cubs game
- Michael Shannon on the theater parts that shaped his career
- Elisabeth Moss to star in Hulu series The Handmaid's Tale
- WATCH: Reid Scott reveals who laughs the most on the set of 'Veep'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch