A U.S. magistrate judge on Tuesday ordered Bruce Beresford-Redman – a reality TV producer whose credits include Survivor and Pimp My Ride – to be extradited to Mexico where he will be tried for the murder of his wife, the Associated Press is reporting. The body of Monica Beresford-Redman was found in a Cancun hotel sewer cistern last year while the couple were on a vacation in an attempt to reconcile their troubled marriage. Bereseford-Redman’s lawyer argued that the investigation by Mexican authorities was significantly flawed and that his client will appeal the ruling. If convicted, Beresford-Redman, who was been jailed since his arrest in November, faces a prison sentence of 12 to 30 years.
- Drake says he's been 'in love' with Rihanna since he was 22
- Jimmy Fallon impersonates Ryan Lochte at the VMAs
- Beyoncé dedicates Video of the Year VMA to New Orleans
- Laurie Hernandez takes ideal selfie with Kanye West at the VMAs
- VMAs 2016: DNCE wins Best New Artist
- 'DWTS' may bring back Cheryl Burke and Derek Hough
- VMAs 2016: Beyoncé wins female video of the year