At first, the idea of Jennifer Lopez exec producing a truTV reality show called South Beach Tow that’s centered on a family-run towing company sounds… strange. But then you find out that in Miami’s South Beach “even the rich and beautiful can have their cars towed if they park illegally or fail to keep up with their car payments.” And that Tremont Towing manager Robert Ashenoff has himself a million-dollar business and wants to keep it booming by starting a competition among his drivers to see who can bring in the most tows each month. And now it sounds… strangely interesting. Watch the promo for the show, which debuts July 20, below.
Posted July 13 2011 — 6:10 PM EDT
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!