At first, the idea of Jennifer Lopez exec producing a truTV reality show called South Beach Tow that’s centered on a family-run towing company sounds… strange. But then you find out that in Miami’s South Beach “even the rich and beautiful can have their cars towed if they park illegally or fail to keep up with their car payments.” And that Tremont Towing manager Robert Ashenoff has himself a million-dollar business and wants to keep it booming by starting a competition among his drivers to see who can bring in the most tows each month. And now it sounds… strangely interesting. Watch the promo for the show, which debuts July 20, below.
Posted July 13 2011 — 6:10 PM EDT
- 'Suits' has been renewed
- See the full 'Uncharted 4' behind-closed-doors E3 demo
- Unauthorized Melrose Place Story in the works from Lifetime
- 'Agent Carter' Comic-Con poster, season 2 hints revealed: Peggy lands in Hollywood
- ABC reviving 'To Tell The Truth'
- Robert Downey Jr., Paul Thomas Anderson nearing 'Pinocchio' remake deal
- Michael Keaton, J.K. Simmons exit 'Kong'
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!