At first, the idea of Jennifer Lopez exec producing a truTV reality show called South Beach Tow that’s centered on a family-run towing company sounds… strange. But then you find out that in Miami’s South Beach “even the rich and beautiful can have their cars towed if they park illegally or fail to keep up with their car payments.” And that Tremont Towing manager Robert Ashenoff has himself a million-dollar business and wants to keep it booming by starting a competition among his drivers to see who can bring in the most tows each month. And now it sounds… strangely interesting. Watch the promo for the show, which debuts July 20, below.
Posted July 13 2011 — 6:10 PM EDT
- Here are all the featured artists on Kanye West's new album
- 'Deadpool' screenwriters 'trying to get a jump on' sequel
- Martin Shkreli wants to be the sole owner of Kanye West's new album
- See a preview of Kanye West's videogame, about his mother going to heaven
- Box office preview: 'Deadpool' to demolish 'Zoolander 2,' 'How To Be Single'
- Kanye West raps that he 'might still have sex' with Taylor Swift
- 'Destiny' sequel expected in 2017, major expansion coming this year
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996