At first, the idea of Jennifer Lopez exec producing a truTV reality show called South Beach Tow that’s centered on a family-run towing company sounds… strange. But then you find out that in Miami’s South Beach “even the rich and beautiful can have their cars towed if they park illegally or fail to keep up with their car payments.” And that Tremont Towing manager Robert Ashenoff has himself a million-dollar business and wants to keep it booming by starting a competition among his drivers to see who can bring in the most tows each month. And now it sounds… strangely interesting. Watch the promo for the show, which debuts July 20, below.
Posted July 13 2011 — 6:10 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters