Singer-songwriter Josh Ritter has added on another hyphenate, that of author, with the release of his debut novel Bright’s Passage. The talented 34-year-old has gathered some pretty recognizable friends over the course of his years as a musician, a few of whom he asked to join himself and family members in a collaborative reading of the book’s first chapter. Check out the video below to see folks like Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Mary-Louise Parker, and enough musicians to fill an orchestra, doing their best dramatic oration.
Posted July 14 2011 — 3:12 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters