Singer-songwriter Josh Ritter has added on another hyphenate, that of author, with the release of his debut novel Bright’s Passage. The talented 34-year-old has gathered some pretty recognizable friends over the course of his years as a musician, a few of whom he asked to join himself and family members in a collaborative reading of the book’s first chapter. Check out the video below to see folks like Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Mary-Louise Parker, and enough musicians to fill an orchestra, doing their best dramatic oration.
Posted July 14 2011 — 3:12 PM EDT
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- Watch Tom Bergeron discover his fancy roots on 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
- Steve Carell joins Woody Allen's next movie, replacing Bruce Willis
- 'Complications' canceled at USA
- 'No Escape' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Darren Criss & Aaron Tveit duet 'Take Me or Leave Me' from 'Rent'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!