Singer-songwriter Josh Ritter has added on another hyphenate, that of author, with the release of his debut novel Bright’s Passage. The talented 34-year-old has gathered some pretty recognizable friends over the course of his years as a musician, a few of whom he asked to join himself and family members in a collaborative reading of the book’s first chapter. Check out the video below to see folks like Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Mary-Louise Parker, and enough musicians to fill an orchestra, doing their best dramatic oration.
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Nick Jonas talks hosting the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards, his new image and that Kanye West cover
- Ben Stiller's little-known punk rocker past comes to light
- 'Barely Lethal' R rating overturned
- 'New Yorker' editor David Remnick defends Lena Dunham's 'dog or Jewish boyfriend' piece
- WWE Studios boss talks Gene Simmons horror movie deal: 'Expect the unexpected'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!