Singer-songwriter Josh Ritter has added on another hyphenate, that of author, with the release of his debut novel Bright’s Passage. The talented 34-year-old has gathered some pretty recognizable friends over the course of his years as a musician, a few of whom he asked to join himself and family members in a collaborative reading of the book’s first chapter. Check out the video below to see folks like Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Mary-Louise Parker, and enough musicians to fill an orchestra, doing their best dramatic oration.
Posted July 14 2011 — 3:12 PM EDT
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- 'Frozen' musical selects city for world premiere before Broadway
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996