Singer-songwriter Josh Ritter has added on another hyphenate, that of author, with the release of his debut novel Bright’s Passage. The talented 34-year-old has gathered some pretty recognizable friends over the course of his years as a musician, a few of whom he asked to join himself and family members in a collaborative reading of the book’s first chapter. Check out the video below to see folks like Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Mary-Louise Parker, and enough musicians to fill an orchestra, doing their best dramatic oration.
Posted July 14 2011 — 3:12 PM EDT
- WATCH: Which TV character would make the best president? Donald Trump
- Donald Trump Reddit AMA announced for Wednesday
- Bindi Irwin honors late father on 18th birthday
- Read an excerpt from Graham Moore's 'The Last Days of Night'
- Margot Robbie: Controversial 'Vanity Fair' profile was 'really weird'
- 'High School Musical' alum Corbin Bleu gets married
- Kim Kardashian and Calvin Harris celebrate Jennifer Lopez's birthday
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'