Singer-songwriter Josh Ritter has added on another hyphenate, that of author, with the release of his debut novel Bright’s Passage. The talented 34-year-old has gathered some pretty recognizable friends over the course of his years as a musician, a few of whom he asked to join himself and family members in a collaborative reading of the book’s first chapter. Check out the video below to see folks like Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Mary-Louise Parker, and enough musicians to fill an orchestra, doing their best dramatic oration.
Posted July 14 2011 — 3:12 PM EDT
- Cameron Monaghan talks about that shocking 'Gotham' twist
- ‘Furious 8’ director: Rating the most likely candidates
- Casting Net: Jamie Foxx is voicing an animated street-dancing mouse
- Most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'Don't Dream It's Over'
- Hear Kurt Cobain's solo recording of 'Sappy'
- Owners of 'The Conjuring' house sue Warner Bros.
- 'Gotham' boss says the Joker isn't a single person, but an 'ideology'