Everybody, relax, we can all go back to having our crushes on Mila Kunis! Despite a report from Access Hollywood which claimed that the Friends with Benefits star wouldn’t be able to attend the Marine Corps Ball with Sgt. Scott Moore – who asked her to go as his date via a request on YouTube – her manager confirmed to EW that Kunis is, in fact, still going with him and nothing has changed since she accepted the invitation. Awesomeness? Affirmative.
Posted July 14 2011 — 4:51 PM EDT
- Ed Sheeran breaks out his British red coat for Taylor Swift’s Fourth of July party
- Billy Joel's surprise July 4 wedding
- Penn & Teller reveal the craziest tricks from their upcoming Broadway show
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!