Everybody, relax, we can all go back to having our crushes on Mila Kunis! Despite a report from Access Hollywood which claimed that the Friends with Benefits star wouldn’t be able to attend the Marine Corps Ball with Sgt. Scott Moore – who asked her to go as his date via a request on YouTube – her manager confirmed to EW that Kunis is, in fact, still going with him and nothing has changed since she accepted the invitation. Awesomeness? Affirmative.
Posted July 14 2011 — 4:51 PM EDT
- 9 most scathing reviews of 'Aloha'
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair stage 'Cruel Intentions' kiss during impromptu reunion
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'