I cannot say I like this trailer. And I suspect you won’t like it either. But this teaser for A&E’s Billy the Exterminator is one of the grossest TV trailers I have ever seen and that, I think, makes it worth sharing with the world. The only preview that comes to mind as close to this is another A&E trailer, for Hoarders, about a man who hoarded rats (see that one here). Below is Billy, whose on-the-job exterminator reality show returns Tuesday, Aug. 2.:
Posted July 18 2011 — 4:02 PM EDT
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'