I cannot say I like this trailer. And I suspect you won’t like it either. But this teaser for A&E’s Billy the Exterminator is one of the grossest TV trailers I have ever seen and that, I think, makes it worth sharing with the world. The only preview that comes to mind as close to this is another A&E trailer, for Hoarders, about a man who hoarded rats (see that one here). Below is Billy, whose on-the-job exterminator reality show returns Tuesday, Aug. 2.:
Posted July 18 2011 — 4:02 PM EDT
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!