I cannot say I like this trailer. And I suspect you won’t like it either. But this teaser for A&E’s Billy the Exterminator is one of the grossest TV trailers I have ever seen and that, I think, makes it worth sharing with the world. The only preview that comes to mind as close to this is another A&E trailer, for Hoarders, about a man who hoarded rats (see that one here). Below is Billy, whose on-the-job exterminator reality show returns Tuesday, Aug. 2.:
Posted July 18 2011 — 4:02 PM EDT
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Eminem to executive produce 'Southpaw' soundtrack: Hear a sneak peek of his new song
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I'm Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!