I cannot say I like this trailer. And I suspect you won’t like it either. But this teaser for A&E’s Billy the Exterminator is one of the grossest TV trailers I have ever seen and that, I think, makes it worth sharing with the world. The only preview that comes to mind as close to this is another A&E trailer, for Hoarders, about a man who hoarded rats (see that one here). Below is Billy, whose on-the-job exterminator reality show returns Tuesday, Aug. 2.:
Posted July 18 2011 — 4:02 PM EDT
- Madonna hits back at 'ageist' and 'sexist' critics of her Met Gala look
- See Paul McCartney cover Prince's 'Let's Go Crazy' in Minneapolis
- Cartoon Donald Trump joins Stephen Colbert's 'Hungry for Power Games'
- Janet Jackson releases 'Dammn Baby' video
- Single Swap: Fresh suggestions for Drake, Nick Jonas and more
- Cannes to showcase John Malkovich movie no one will see for 100 years
- Jimmy Fallon's Donald Trump calls 'Barack Obama'