CBS and Amazon.com have announced a non-exclusive licensing agreement that will enable Amazon customers to stream television shows from CBS’s vast library. Amazon Prime customers will now be able to watch thousands of episodes from the CBS library, including full seasons of The Tudors, Numb3rs, Medium, Star Trek, Frasier, and Cheers. “Amazon has created one of the most popular consumer marketplaces in the world, and we are very pleased to make these titles available to their Instant Video and Prime customers,” said Leslie Moonves, president and CEO of CBS. “This new agreement represents another meaningful way for us to realize incremental value for CBS’s content.”
Posted July 20 2011 — 9:59 AM EDT
- Gender-swapped 'Twilight'? Meet Beau and Edythe
- Cameron Monaghan talks about that shocking 'Gotham' twist
- ‘Furious 8’ director: Rating the most likely candidates
- Casting Net: Jamie Foxx is voicing an animated street-dancing mouse
- Most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'Don't Dream It's Over'
- Hear Kurt Cobain's solo recording of 'Sappy'
- Owners of 'The Conjuring' house sue Warner Bros.