CBS and Amazon.com have announced a non-exclusive licensing agreement that will enable Amazon customers to stream television shows from CBS’s vast library. Amazon Prime customers will now be able to watch thousands of episodes from the CBS library, including full seasons of The Tudors, Numb3rs, Medium, Star Trek, Frasier, and Cheers. “Amazon has created one of the most popular consumer marketplaces in the world, and we are very pleased to make these titles available to their Instant Video and Prime customers,” said Leslie Moonves, president and CEO of CBS. “This new agreement represents another meaningful way for us to realize incremental value for CBS’s content.”
Posted July 20 2011 — 9:59 AM EDT
- Barbra Streisand and Jimmy Fallon yell at Siri
- Young Thug name checks Harambe, Kanye West in first project as Jeffery
- Kerry Washington sees the horror in group texts
- Barbra Streisand duets with 'Donald Trump' on 'The Tonight Show'
- What to Watch This Weekend: Find out who did what on 'The Night Of'
- Tim Kaine rocks the harmonica on 'The Late Show'
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden sing 'Baby One More Time'