Mamie Gummer, star of the recently canceled TV show Off the Map and eldest daughter of Meryl Streep, has married, reports People. The actress married actor Ben Walker (Kinsey, Flags of Our Fathers) last weekend at the family’s Connecticut estate. Among the 150 guests in attendance were Claire Danes, Tracey Ullman, and Laura Linney. The couple, who announced the engagement in October 2009, met while performing side by side in Broadway’s 2008 production of Dangerous Liaisons.
Posted July 20 2011 — 4:20 PM EDT
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'Fantastic Four' cast says they still haven't seen the film
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!