Dawn Bradley, the Betty Ford Clinic employee who reportedly was injured in an altercation with Lindsay Lohan while she was in treatment in December, has filed a $1 million civil lawsuit against the actress, according to Reuters. In the lawsuit, which can be viewed on TMZ, Bradley, who longer works for Betty Ford, claims she suffered a “significant injury” from a struggle after Lohan refused to submit to a breathalyzer test and “post-traumatic stress syndrome.”
Posted July 21 2011 — 2:48 PM EDT
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!