Dawn Bradley, the Betty Ford Clinic employee who reportedly was injured in an altercation with Lindsay Lohan while she was in treatment in December, has filed a $1 million civil lawsuit against the actress, according to Reuters. In the lawsuit, which can be viewed on TMZ, Bradley, who longer works for Betty Ford, claims she suffered a “significant injury” from a struggle after Lohan refused to submit to a breathalyzer test and “post-traumatic stress syndrome.”
Posted July 21 2011 — 2:48 PM EDT
- See 4 never-before-seen images from the illustrated 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'
- Why Victoria Justice got starstruck at Fashion Week
- Broadway's Cinderella and Prince Hans actor from 'Frozen' tie the knot
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': EW live blog
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': Play People's unofficial drinking game