She’s back! This fall, Sarah Michelle Gellar will be returning to TV in The CW’s Ringer, a mystery in which she plays a woman on the run who assumes the identity of her identical twin sister. And, while visiting EW’s Comic-Con suite, Gellar spoke about what the “water-cooler” show, which will provide answers to fans who tune into the mysterious series. (After all, Gellar, a TV fan herself, says she feels frustrated without answers.) Click the jump to see Gellar talk to EW’s Kristen Baldwin about Ringer and whether playing twins means she’s getting paid twice.
Posted July 21 2011 — 3:27 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters