She’s back! This fall, Sarah Michelle Gellar will be returning to TV in The CW’s Ringer, a mystery in which she plays a woman on the run who assumes the identity of her identical twin sister. And, while visiting EW’s Comic-Con suite, Gellar spoke about what the “water-cooler” show, which will provide answers to fans who tune into the mysterious series. (After all, Gellar, a TV fan herself, says she feels frustrated without answers.) Click the jump to see Gellar talk to EW’s Kristen Baldwin about Ringer and whether playing twins means she’s getting paid twice.
Posted July 21 2011 — 3:27 PM EDT
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Syfy to honor Leonard Nimoy Sunday
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- 'Game of Thrones' new poster: Tyrion and the dragon
- Zachary Quinto: Nimoy 'like family to me'
- See Lena Dunham in the trailer for HBO's 'It's Me, Hilary: The Man Who Drew Eloise'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder,' more fresh TV spoilers