Adam West and Burt Ward, the caped crusaders of the classic 1960s Batman TV series, reunited at EW’s Comic-Con lounge ahead of their appearance (along with co-star Julie Newmar) at the Hub’s SDCC panel on Friday evening. The dynamic duo spoke with EW’s Darren Franich about the difference between their television show – celebrating it’s 45th anniversary this year – and the tentpole Batman movies, and revealed some of their favorite villains from the series. Watch the interview below.
Posted July 22 2011 — 11:44 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters