A&E will air a four-hour mini-series based on Stephen King’s Bag of Bones, the network announced today. Pierce Brosnan will play a bestselling novelist still grieving the loss of his wife when a mysterious dream sends him back to their lake house in rural Maine. Annabeth Gish will also star, and production begins next month in Nova Scotia. The two-night event is slated for late 2011.
Posted July 22 2011 — 1:20 PM EDT
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!