A&E will air a four-hour mini-series based on Stephen King’s Bag of Bones, the network announced today. Pierce Brosnan will play a bestselling novelist still grieving the loss of his wife when a mysterious dream sends him back to their lake house in rural Maine. Annabeth Gish will also star, and production begins next month in Nova Scotia. The two-night event is slated for late 2011.
Posted July 22 2011 — 1:20 PM EDT
- 'Guilt' canceled by Freeform after one season
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will DeLuca and Maggie ever reunite?
- Watch Lady Gaga dedicate emotional Dive Bar Tour set to her father
- Trump booed at charity dinner while cracking Clinton jokes
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' reveals Michaela's mom
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss, Liza Weil on that shocking hookup
- Carol Burnett to star in Amy Poehler-produced ABC comedy pilot