A&E will air a four-hour mini-series based on Stephen King’s Bag of Bones, the network announced today. Pierce Brosnan will play a bestselling novelist still grieving the loss of his wife when a mysterious dream sends him back to their lake house in rural Maine. Annabeth Gish will also star, and production begins next month in Nova Scotia. The two-night event is slated for late 2011.
Posted July 22 2011 — 1:20 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters