A&E will air a four-hour mini-series based on Stephen King’s Bag of Bones, the network announced today. Pierce Brosnan will play a bestselling novelist still grieving the loss of his wife when a mysterious dream sends him back to their lake house in rural Maine. Annabeth Gish will also star, and production begins next month in Nova Scotia. The two-night event is slated for late 2011.
Posted July 22 2011 — 1:20 PM EDT
- Samantha Bee declares late-night war on Stephen Colbert
- SXSW 2016 Midnighters include 'Hush,' 'Pet,' remastered 'Phantasm'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Cabin Fever' remake director promises gore aplenty
- Scott Pilgrim complains about everything in 'Scott Pilgrim' honest trailer
- See Teresa Giudice's reunion with her family after her release from prison
- Pentatonix announce 2016 world tour dates
- 'Finding Dory' plays hide-and-seek in four new posters