It was a season finale a genius like Sheldon Cooper couldn’t even comprehend: The Big Bang Theory’s Penny and Raj – that’s right, Raj – did the deed. So when the cast gathered in EW’s VIP studio, I couldn’t resist asking them if they could tease the resolution executive producer Bill Prady discussed during the CBS series’ Comic-Con panel. Unfortunately, even the cast is clueless as to what lies ahead: “We’d love to know what that means,” Kaley Cuoco said about Prady’s words. Oh well. To tide you over until the season 5 premiere, click the jump to watch Cuoco, Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik, and Melissa Rauch talk about the shocking finale, coming home to Comic-Con, and whether we can expect a rivalry between Emmy nominees Galecki and Parsons. (“It hasn’t gotten hot and heavy yet,” Parsons said. “We’ll be back at work before the actual Emmys, so maybe once we’re seeing each other every day, then it will get really ugly.”)
Posted July 23 2011 — 4:16 PM EDT
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!