It was a season finale a genius like Sheldon Cooper couldn’t even comprehend: The Big Bang Theory’s Penny and Raj – that’s right, Raj – did the deed. So when the cast gathered in EW’s VIP studio, I couldn’t resist asking them if they could tease the resolution executive producer Bill Prady discussed during the CBS series’ Comic-Con panel. Unfortunately, even the cast is clueless as to what lies ahead: “We’d love to know what that means,” Kaley Cuoco said about Prady’s words. Oh well. To tide you over until the season 5 premiere, click the jump to watch Cuoco, Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik, and Melissa Rauch talk about the shocking finale, coming home to Comic-Con, and whether we can expect a rivalry between Emmy nominees Galecki and Parsons. (“It hasn’t gotten hot and heavy yet,” Parsons said. “We’ll be back at work before the actual Emmys, so maybe once we’re seeing each other every day, then it will get really ugly.”)
Posted July 23 2011 — 4:16 PM EDT
- 'Ghostbusters' cast plays hilarious game of Heads Up! with Ellen
- Anne Hathaway and James Corden hurl hilarious insults in rap battle
- Hillary Clinton likes Beyoncé's 'Lemonade'
- How Captain America became a supervillain in new Marvel comic
- Blake Shelton tries sushi for the first time with Jimmy Fallon
- Is 'The Flash' doing Flashpoint in season 3?
- Fozzie Bear reveals who he gets mistaken for on '@Midnight'