It was a season finale a genius like Sheldon Cooper couldn’t even comprehend: The Big Bang Theory’s Penny and Raj – that’s right, Raj – did the deed. So when the cast gathered in EW’s VIP studio, I couldn’t resist asking them if they could tease the resolution executive producer Bill Prady discussed during the CBS series’ Comic-Con panel. Unfortunately, even the cast is clueless as to what lies ahead: “We’d love to know what that means,” Kaley Cuoco said about Prady’s words. Oh well. To tide you over until the season 5 premiere, click the jump to watch Cuoco, Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik, and Melissa Rauch talk about the shocking finale, coming home to Comic-Con, and whether we can expect a rivalry between Emmy nominees Galecki and Parsons. (“It hasn’t gotten hot and heavy yet,” Parsons said. “We’ll be back at work before the actual Emmys, so maybe once we’re seeing each other every day, then it will get really ugly.”)
Posted July 23 2011 — 4:16 PM EDT
- See the first look at 'Allegiant Collector's Edition'
- Amy’s feelings for Karma are back in 'Faking It' midseason trailer – exclusive
- YouTube star Caleb Logan Bratayley dies of natural causes
- Mapping all the pop culture references in the 'Gilmore Girls' pilot
- 'Heroes' alum Adrian Pasdar to guest-star on 'Rosewood'
- Oliver and Felicity get cozy in bed in new 'Arrow' sneak peek
- Swedish crime author Henning Mankell dead at 67