If you’re sick from the blues, we’ve got your cure: EW’s Annie Barrett sat down for a spirited and ribald chat with the cast of Childrens Hospital, who visited EW’s VIP lounge during their Comic-Con stay. If you’re looking for an informative, serious conversation with stars Rob Corddry, Erinn Hayes, Megan Mullally, Ken Marino, Lake Bell, and Malin Akerman, look elsewhere. This one only offers 11-and-a-half minutes of pure fun. Those offended by talk of “assginas,” group sing-alongs, and make-out sessions between Akerman and Mullally, look elsewhere.
Posted July 23 2011 — 6:15 PM EDT
- Amy Schumer made out with her boyfriend on Kiss Cam at the Mets game
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Showrunner talks crafting this year's crisis
- 'Power' finale postmortem: What that arrest means for Ghost
- 'Quantico': Will you be tuning in to season 2?
- Lea Michele would rather Calvin Harris over Tom Hiddleston
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner addresses what happened to Chris
- 'Last Man on Earth' premiere: Will Forte on THAT celebrity cameo