If you’re sick from the blues, we’ve got your cure: EW’s Annie Barrett sat down for a spirited and ribald chat with the cast of Childrens Hospital, who visited EW’s VIP lounge during their Comic-Con stay. If you’re looking for an informative, serious conversation with stars Rob Corddry, Erinn Hayes, Megan Mullally, Ken Marino, Lake Bell, and Malin Akerman, look elsewhere. This one only offers 11-and-a-half minutes of pure fun. Those offended by talk of “assginas,” group sing-alongs, and make-out sessions between Akerman and Mullally, look elsewhere.
Posted July 23 2011 — 6:15 PM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!