Lost might have ended one year ago, but not all’s, well, lost. Not only did EW team-up with Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof for Comic-Con’s Lost: One Year Later panel, but the duo stopped by EW’s VIP lounge to talk about the dearly departed series and the “deleted” scene they premiered during the panel. As for their Twitter feud? Says Lindelof, “We do loathe each other, but the Twitter feud was a joke.” Click the jump to hear Lindelof and Cuse talk with EW’s Dan Snierson and Doc Jensen about their Comic-Con experience, whether they’ll be back from more Lost-centered panels in the future, and what we can expect from a Lost: Turn Off the Island musical.
Posted July 23 2011 — 12:23 AM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!