Sure, you’re a Nathan Fillion fan. But how would you fare against two women who claim to be his biggest fan? While at Comic-Con to promote Castle – and just generally radiate awesomeness throughout the convention center (we did, after all, name him “Geek God” on one of our recent covers) – Fillion stopped by EW’s VIP lounge to test fans on their Fillion knowledge. Click the jump to watch the video and play along at home! Without further ado, enjoy what we like to call The Fillion Feud!
Posted July 23 2011 — 10:54 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'