Sure, you’re a Nathan Fillion fan. But how would you fare against two women who claim to be his biggest fan? While at Comic-Con to promote Castle – and just generally radiate awesomeness throughout the convention center (we did, after all, name him “Geek God” on one of our recent covers) – Fillion stopped by EW’s VIP lounge to test fans on their Fillion knowledge. Click the jump to watch the video and play along at home! Without further ado, enjoy what we like to call The Fillion Feud!
Posted July 23 2011 — 10:54 PM EDT
- Aaron Paul's wife sent him the sweetest birthday message
- 'iZombie' is getting a speakeasy 'for the discriminating zombie'
- Aly Raisman’s hometown celebrates her with ‘Aly Raisman Day’
- Beyoncé may perform at Sunday’s VMAs
- Ann Coulter slammed at Rob Lowe roast for conservative views
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'