Sure, you’re a Nathan Fillion fan. But how would you fare against two women who claim to be his biggest fan? While at Comic-Con to promote Castle – and just generally radiate awesomeness throughout the convention center (we did, after all, name him “Geek God” on one of our recent covers) – Fillion stopped by EW’s VIP lounge to test fans on their Fillion knowledge. Click the jump to watch the video and play along at home! Without further ado, enjoy what we like to call The Fillion Feud!
Posted July 23 2011 — 10:54 PM EDT
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about long hair
- Missy Elliott takes show into the crowd at Essence Fest
- 'Jurassic World' stomps 'Terminator Genisys,' 'Magic Mike XXL' at holiday box office
- Kelly Clarkson and more top moments from 'Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular'
- Kelly Rutherford reunites with her kids
- Ed Sheeran: British red coat at Taylor Swift’s July 4 party
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!