Sure, you’re a Nathan Fillion fan. But how would you fare against two women who claim to be his biggest fan? While at Comic-Con to promote Castle – and just generally radiate awesomeness throughout the convention center (we did, after all, name him “Geek God” on one of our recent covers) – Fillion stopped by EW’s VIP lounge to test fans on their Fillion knowledge. Click the jump to watch the video and play along at home! Without further ado, enjoy what we like to call The Fillion Feud!
Posted July 23 2011 — 10:54 PM EDT
- Tracy Morgan's first TV interview since car accident to air on 'Today'
- See the cover and an excerpt from Michael Buckley's 'Raging Sea,' book two in the Undertow Trilogy
- Mizgin ditches an ex in 'If I Said I'm In Love (Suicide)' video -- exclusive
- U2 pays tribute to deceased tour manager at Los Angeles concert
- Kit Harington and Alicia Vikander are a darling 'Testament of Youth' in exclusive clip
- 'Jaws' turns 40, returns to theaters for another feeding