From your hotel room key cards to a life-sized replica of the town of South Park, you can’t look anywhere near the San Diego convention center right now without seeing a promotion for something. But few advertisements inspire more unexpected laughs from Comic-Con fans than this relatively low-budget one spotted driving around. Gotta get rid of all those zombies somehow, right?
Posted July 23 2011 — 6:15 PM EDT
- Will Forte on that surprise celebrity cameo in 'Last Man on Earth'
- 'Quantico' boss talks the agent vs. analysts dynamic, teases next week's episode
- Josh Stamberg on going full frontal on 'The Affair': 'It's a weird day at work'
- Did the 'Fear the Walking Dead' season finale satisfy?
- See the new trailer for Martin Scorsese's HBO series, 'Vinyl'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': The 9 best lines from 'The Funeral'
- How 'Blindspot' is hiding more clues in plain sight