From your hotel room key cards to a life-sized replica of the town of South Park, you can’t look anywhere near the San Diego convention center right now without seeing a promotion for something. But few advertisements inspire more unexpected laughs from Comic-Con fans than this relatively low-budget one spotted driving around. Gotta get rid of all those zombies somehow, right?
Posted July 23 2011 — 6:15 PM EDT
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!