From your hotel room key cards to a life-sized replica of the town of South Park, you can’t look anywhere near the San Diego convention center right now without seeing a promotion for something. But few advertisements inspire more unexpected laughs from Comic-Con fans than this relatively low-budget one spotted driving around. Gotta get rid of all those zombies somehow, right?
Posted July 23 2011 — 6:15 PM EDT
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit
- 'McFarland, USA' and the neutering of sports movies
- Leonard Nimoy: 9 'I Am Not Spock' TV roles
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?