From your hotel room key cards to a life-sized replica of the town of South Park, you can’t look anywhere near the San Diego convention center right now without seeing a promotion for something. But few advertisements inspire more unexpected laughs from Comic-Con fans than this relatively low-budget one spotted driving around. Gotta get rid of all those zombies somehow, right?
Posted July 23 2011 — 6:15 PM EDT
- Silentó teases final 'Let's Dance' tour dates
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' features a cameo by Dazzler... and Taylor Swift?
- An oral history of 'The Wire' is coming in book form
- '12 Monkeys' sneak peek: Cole and Railly hunt Messengers in the past
- What's leaving Netflix in May
- Bonnaroo issues statement on anti-LGBT legislation in Tennessee
- 'Simpsons' exclusive clip: Jay Leno to buy Homer's car