Wolfsbane, the sequel to Andrea Cremer’s popular young adult werewolf book Nightshade, may just be hitting stores today, but we’re already way ahead of the game. Fans of the series can click on the cover image to the left to read an exclusive excerpt from Bloodrose, the third novel in the trilogy that won’t be released until 2012. The first chapter continues the adventures of Calla Tor, a girl from Colorado who just so happens to be able to transform into a wolf. Check it out and then report back here to let us know what you thought.
Posted July 26 2011 — 1:53 PM EDT
- The Avett Brothers detail new single 'True Sadness'
- WATCH: Chelsea Handler on embracing the times she feels insecure
- 'Degrassi: Next Class': Get a first look at the big reunion
- Deathwatch 2016: Fall TV show survival odds
- Cyndi Lauper explains why she's not boycotting North Carolina
- Ariana Grande drops hot new song 'Into You'
- Seratones talk scuzzy debut: 'We have attitude problems'