Wolfsbane, the sequel to Andrea Cremer’s popular young adult werewolf book Nightshade, may just be hitting stores today, but we’re already way ahead of the game. Fans of the series can click on the cover image to the left to read an exclusive excerpt from Bloodrose, the third novel in the trilogy that won’t be released until 2012. The first chapter continues the adventures of Calla Tor, a girl from Colorado who just so happens to be able to transform into a wolf. Check it out and then report back here to let us know what you thought.
Posted July 26 2011 — 1:53 PM EDT
- The Roots play 'Rappers Delight' with the Philadelphia Mayor for Fourth of July
- See John Oliver cover flip flops, orgies, and 13 other topics in under two minutes
- Miley Cyrus cameos as a skateboarding heartthrob on 'Stone Quackers'
- The first two episodes of Amazon's 'The Man in the High Castle' will stream on EW this Friday
- Miguel: How Prince, sex and late-nights in L.A. inspired his killer new album
- Britney Spears recreates 'Oops' cover with kids
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!