Ned Flanders may be a God-fearing individual, but apparently he’s not afraid to slice and dice. In this clip from The Simpsons’ annual Halloween episode “Treehouse of Horror XXII” – which was shown last weekend at the animated Fox comedy’s Comic-Con panel – the opening credits of Dexter are given a Springfield makeover, with Flanders assuming the role of the meticulous serial killer, Dexter Morgan. As we’ll learn when “Treehouse of Horror XXII” airs Oct. 30, Homer’s pious neighbor believes that the big guy upstairs is instructing him to murder various residents of the town. Click below to enjoy the diddily-dum-doodily dark side of Ned Flanders.
Posted July 27 2011 — 9:07 AM EDT
- Rob Reiner blasts Donald Trump for advocating 'White Nationalism'
- 'Hamilton' cast to host voter registration event outside theater
- See an exclusive clip from the award-winning animated film, 'Long Way North'
- 'Peter Rabbit' movie cast confirmed
- Stephen King: 'A Trump presidency scares me more than anything else'
- 'Sherlock' releases season 4 episode titles
- 'Birth of a Nation': Fox Searchlight plans in-theater voter registration