Ned Flanders may be a God-fearing individual, but apparently he’s not afraid to slice and dice. In this clip from The Simpsons’ annual Halloween episode “Treehouse of Horror XXII” – which was shown last weekend at the animated Fox comedy’s Comic-Con panel – the opening credits of Dexter are given a Springfield makeover, with Flanders assuming the role of the meticulous serial killer, Dexter Morgan. As we’ll learn when “Treehouse of Horror XXII” airs Oct. 30, Homer’s pious neighbor believes that the big guy upstairs is instructing him to murder various residents of the town. Click below to enjoy the diddily-dum-doodily dark side of Ned Flanders.
Posted July 27 2011 — 9:07 AM EDT
- 'Peaky Blinders' picked up for two more seasons
- Stephen Colbert parodies Charlie Daniels' NRA ad
- Ralph Fiennes’ 'Richard III' to air live in movie theaters worldwide
- Donald Trump willing to debate Bernie Sanders for charity
- Chris Evans wants a Captain America cameo in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- The 25 best albums of 2016 (so far)
- Donald Trump comments on trans bathroom laws during Kimmel interview