Ned Flanders may be a God-fearing individual, but apparently he’s not afraid to slice and dice. In this clip from The Simpsons’ annual Halloween episode “Treehouse of Horror XXII” – which was shown last weekend at the animated Fox comedy’s Comic-Con panel – the opening credits of Dexter are given a Springfield makeover, with Flanders assuming the role of the meticulous serial killer, Dexter Morgan. As we’ll learn when “Treehouse of Horror XXII” airs Oct. 30, Homer’s pious neighbor believes that the big guy upstairs is instructing him to murder various residents of the town. Click below to enjoy the diddily-dum-doodily dark side of Ned Flanders.
Posted July 27 2011 — 9:07 AM EDT
- Bones, Sleepy Hollow crossover date revealed
- Disney chief on 'Star Wars' box office: Don’t get cocky
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on why Team Street is 'squad dreams supreme'
- Darren Criss in talks for 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Chris Hyndman, CBC talk show host, dies at 49
- ‘Wicked City’ producers say oral sex murder scene is ‘not violence porn’
- Final season of cult U.K. sitcom 'Peep Show' starts shooting