Ned Flanders may be a God-fearing individual, but apparently he’s not afraid to slice and dice. In this clip from The Simpsons’ annual Halloween episode “Treehouse of Horror XXII” – which was shown last weekend at the animated Fox comedy’s Comic-Con panel – the opening credits of Dexter are given a Springfield makeover, with Flanders assuming the role of the meticulous serial killer, Dexter Morgan. As we’ll learn when “Treehouse of Horror XXII” airs Oct. 30, Homer’s pious neighbor believes that the big guy upstairs is instructing him to murder various residents of the town. Click below to enjoy the diddily-dum-doodily dark side of Ned Flanders.
Posted July 27 2011 — 9:07 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'