It’s a psychedelic bunny burrow! NBC’s brass stuck up for its fall drama series The Playboy Club yesterday, but nobody needs to defend the show’s new artwork. Below is a rather groovy 1960s-inspired poster that makes you feel like you’re tripping in the famous Chicago club (and, dude, everybody can tell!). The blurry encroaching shadows on the bottom of the image are a particularly sly touch, it feels almost like you’re about to black out. Check out the “more colorful” EW exclusive below:
Posted August 2 2011 — 5:16 PM EDT
- 'The Flash' boss teases state of Team Flash in season 2
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Derek Hough takes us behind the scenes before the show!
- Rush performs ‘Roll the Bones’ with a little help from their friends in 'R40 Live' concert film
- 'iZombie' taps Eddie Jemison as new villain
- Bjork is releasing an orchestral version of her last album 'Vulnicura'
- Nancy Drew series in the works from Grey's producers
- 'House of Lies' taps Wanda Sykes, Ken Marino for guest roles