It’s a psychedelic bunny burrow! NBC’s brass stuck up for its fall drama series The Playboy Club yesterday, but nobody needs to defend the show’s new artwork. Below is a rather groovy 1960s-inspired poster that makes you feel like you’re tripping in the famous Chicago club (and, dude, everybody can tell!). The blurry encroaching shadows on the bottom of the image are a particularly sly touch, it feels almost like you’re about to black out. Check out the “more colorful” EW exclusive below:
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- Casting Net: Ashton Kutcher, Josh Hartnett cast in James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Tom Brokaw will open up about cancer fight on 'Dateline' special
- 'New Girl' season finale react: A modest proposal
- 'New Girl' boss on that season finale shocker--and what's next
- 'Law & Order: SVU' welcomes back familiar faces; get the scoop, watch a sneak peek
- 'Arrow,' 'Flash' producer Greg Berlanti to helm 'Infinite Horizon' comic adaptation
- 'The D Train' co-directors share secrets on THAT Jack Black, James Marsden scene
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!