It’s a psychedelic bunny burrow! NBC’s brass stuck up for its fall drama series The Playboy Club yesterday, but nobody needs to defend the show’s new artwork. Below is a rather groovy 1960s-inspired poster that makes you feel like you’re tripping in the famous Chicago club (and, dude, everybody can tell!). The blurry encroaching shadows on the bottom of the image are a particularly sly touch, it feels almost like you’re about to black out. Check out the “more colorful” EW exclusive below:
Posted August 2 2011 — 5:16 PM EDT
- Anne Rice announces 'Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis'
- 'American Crime Story' coming to Netflix in 2017
- Documentary about INXS singer Michael Hutchence is in the works
- 'Prison Break' clip shows the importance of a stick of gum
- Michael C. Hall to reprise Bowie's 'Lazarus' in London
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, more to play iHeartRadio Music Festival
- ‘Halt and Catch Fire’ installs Matthew Lillard for season 3
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'
- Comic-Con 2016 Star Portraits: Day 3