It’s a psychedelic bunny burrow! NBC’s brass stuck up for its fall drama series The Playboy Club yesterday, but nobody needs to defend the show’s new artwork. Below is a rather groovy 1960s-inspired poster that makes you feel like you’re tripping in the famous Chicago club (and, dude, everybody can tell!). The blurry encroaching shadows on the bottom of the image are a particularly sly touch, it feels almost like you’re about to black out. Check out the “more colorful” EW exclusive below:
Posted August 2 2011 — 5:16 PM EDT
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!