It’s a psychedelic bunny burrow! NBC’s brass stuck up for its fall drama series The Playboy Club yesterday, but nobody needs to defend the show’s new artwork. Below is a rather groovy 1960s-inspired poster that makes you feel like you’re tripping in the famous Chicago club (and, dude, everybody can tell!). The blurry encroaching shadows on the bottom of the image are a particularly sly touch, it feels almost like you’re about to black out. Check out the “more colorful” EW exclusive below:
Posted August 2 2011 — 5:16 PM EDT
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!