Last year, everyone was eager, eager, eager for I Am Number Four to become the NBT (short for Next Big Twilight). Not only was the first book in the alien-in-high-school series released with much fanfare, but it was adapted immediately into a film starring Alex Pettyfer and Dianna Agron. There’s no indication whether a Hollywood version is in the works for the sequel, The Power of Six, but the book is definitely set to hit stores on Aug. 23 and, like the first, it is written by Pittacus Lore, the nom d’espace of writer Jobie Hughes and Oprah hatchet-burier James Frey. Here’s the trailer:
- Of Mice & Men's Austin Carlile: 'I was clinically dead for three hours'
- Grammy Foundation to honor B.B. King with tribute
- 'Shawshank Redemption' tree knocked down by high winds
- Adam Sandler's next Netflix movie adds Terry Crews, Kevin James, Nick Swardson
- Carpool Karaoke series coming to Apple Music
- Nick Jonas 'disappointed' by his lack of VMA nominations
- 'Suicide Squad': Jared Leto shares a suave, unsettling Joker selfie