Last year, everyone was eager, eager, eager for I Am Number Four to become the NBT (short for Next Big Twilight). Not only was the first book in the alien-in-high-school series released with much fanfare, but it was adapted immediately into a film starring Alex Pettyfer and Dianna Agron. There’s no indication whether a Hollywood version is in the works for the sequel, The Power of Six, but the book is definitely set to hit stores on Aug. 23 and, like the first, it is written by Pittacus Lore, the nom d’espace of writer Jobie Hughes and Oprah hatchet-burier James Frey. Here’s the trailer:
- Jon Stewart provides one last overview of the 2016 presidential race
- Meek Mill debuts new rap about Drake during latest tour stop
- NBC reveals newcomer playing Dorothy in The Wiz
- 'Castle' bosses reveal Beckett’s new job
- Demi Lovato & James Corden deliver singing telegrams
- Don Rickles roasts Jimmy Fallon: 'I never liked you'
- Denis Leary to Jon Stewart: 'What the f--- is wrong with you?'