Last year, everyone was eager, eager, eager for I Am Number Four to become the NBT (short for Next Big Twilight). Not only was the first book in the alien-in-high-school series released with much fanfare, but it was adapted immediately into a film starring Alex Pettyfer and Dianna Agron. There’s no indication whether a Hollywood version is in the works for the sequel, The Power of Six, but the book is definitely set to hit stores on Aug. 23 and, like the first, it is written by Pittacus Lore, the nom d’espace of writer Jobie Hughes and Oprah hatchet-burier James Frey. Here’s the trailer:
- Robin Williams' widow and children agree to mediation over his estate
- Zayn Malik's first solo music leaks
- Exclusive 'Zoo' poster claims that 'the wild shall inherit the earth'
- Trevor Noah faces backlash for old tweets
- New Zealand launches a (fake) Netflix competitor called Nitflux
- Kristen Wiig and Zach Galifianakis are incompetent bank robbers in 'Masterminds' trailer
- 'Walking Dead' season finale stories from producer
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!