Saturday Night Live writer Mike O’Brien is back in the closet for another celebrity interview, and this time it’s Patricia Clarkson who joins him for his online show 7 Minutes in Heaven. Their chat will go live Friday on YouTube, Hulu, and NBC.com, but for now, watch our exclusive tease below. And we do mean tease. “Enclosed in a closet with a man she had never met, Patricia Clarkson turned mousy, nervous and shy. Oh wait, I meant to say she turned into a jungle cat vixen,” O’Brien says. “I highly recommend being trapped alone in close quarters with her, if for some reason you have to be trapped with someone in the near future.”
Posted August 4 2011 — 1:19 PM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Does Lincoln have a death wish?
- 'The Craft' remake is actually a sequel, producer says
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani will perform new duet on 'The Voice'
- Kendrick Lamar performs with Prince at Paisley Park in unearthed video
- Channing Tatum reveals dream costars in interview with nonverbal fan
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Taran Killam-directed action comedy
- P!nk compares herself to Mad Hatter in 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast