Saturday Night Live writer Mike O’Brien is back in the closet for another celebrity interview, and this time it’s Patricia Clarkson who joins him for his online show 7 Minutes in Heaven. Their chat will go live Friday on YouTube, Hulu, and NBC.com, but for now, watch our exclusive tease below. And we do mean tease. “Enclosed in a closet with a man she had never met, Patricia Clarkson turned mousy, nervous and shy. Oh wait, I meant to say she turned into a jungle cat vixen,” O’Brien says. “I highly recommend being trapped alone in close quarters with her, if for some reason you have to be trapped with someone in the near future.”
Posted August 4 2011 — 1:19 PM EDT
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit