Saturday Night Live writer Mike O’Brien is back in the closet for another celebrity interview, and this time it’s Patricia Clarkson who joins him for his online show 7 Minutes in Heaven. Their chat will go live Friday on YouTube, Hulu, and NBC.com, but for now, watch our exclusive tease below. And we do mean tease. “Enclosed in a closet with a man she had never met, Patricia Clarkson turned mousy, nervous and shy. Oh wait, I meant to say she turned into a jungle cat vixen,” O’Brien says. “I highly recommend being trapped alone in close quarters with her, if for some reason you have to be trapped with someone in the near future.”
Posted August 4 2011 — 1:19 PM EDT
- Oliver Sacks, famed neurologist and author, dies at 82
- See Jessica Simpson and Tracee Ellis Ross' glamorous 'sister' photo
- Kanye West to perform '808s & Heartbreak' in full at Hollywood Bowl
- 5 shows to watch now that 'Hannibal' is over
- Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne performed 'Complicated' on 1989 tour
- 'Survivor' players on the most shameless thing they did for fan votes
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!