Saturday Night Live writer Mike O’Brien is back in the closet for another celebrity interview, and this time it’s Patricia Clarkson who joins him for his online show 7 Minutes in Heaven. Their chat will go live Friday on YouTube, Hulu, and NBC.com, but for now, watch our exclusive tease below. And we do mean tease. “Enclosed in a closet with a man she had never met, Patricia Clarkson turned mousy, nervous and shy. Oh wait, I meant to say she turned into a jungle cat vixen,” O’Brien says. “I highly recommend being trapped alone in close quarters with her, if for some reason you have to be trapped with someone in the near future.”
Posted August 4 2011 — 1:19 PM EDT
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!