Twilight actor Kiowa Gordon was arrested on Monday morning in Tempe, Ariz., for an outstanding warrant, according to the Mesa Police Department. Last September, Gordon, who plays the werewolf Embry Call in the blockbuster films, had been arrested in Mesa for driving under the influence of drugs; when he failed to appear in municipal court to face those charges in February, an arrest warrant was issued. On Monday, Gordon, 21, was taken into custody after Tempe police stopped a vehicle registered to him in which he was a passenger. He was not investigated or charged with any new DUI related charges, and he was later released after paying a $1,500 bond. Gordon’s publicist did not comment except to point to the police report.
- Debra Messing hits the campaign trail after 'Will & Grace' reunion
- Leonardo DiCaprio's climate change doc 'Before the Flood' gets trailer
- Danny Brown drops new album three days early
- Kevin Kline to return to Broadway in Noël Coward's 'Present Laughter'
- 'Blindspot' star Sullivan Stapleton reacts to Weller's big news
- Tony Awards set the date for 2017 ceremony
- 'Stranger Things' star Gaten Matarazzo opens up about genetic disorder