Go Ricki! Go Ricki! Former TV host Ricki Lake is engaged to Christian Evans. The cult icon from John Waters’ Hairspray and Crybaby tweeted the news today and told People, “I’m totally in love. I’m happier than I’ve ever been.” Lake previously described Evans, her boyfriend of a year, as “a nobody, but he’s a somebody to me. He’s everything to me.” This will be Lake’s second marriage. She has two children, 14-year-old Milo and 10-year-old Owen, with ex-husband Rob Sussman. They divorced in 2005.
Posted August 11 2011 — 5:01 PM EDT
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big