Wondering if Benjamin Bratt will return to Modern Family this season? You can bet on it. EW has learned that Bratt’s Javier – ex-husband of Gloria (Sofia Vergara) and absentee father of Manny (Rico Rodriguez) – will spend a day at the races with the Pritchett-Delgado clan. In an episode airing this fall, “Jay (Ed O’Neill) feels possessive of Manny for the first time and wonders what he’s allowed to do and what he isn’t as his step-dad,” hints exec producer Christopher Lloyd. “The [racetrack] backdrop becomes kind of a competition between Jay and Javier for Manny.” Modern Family returns to ABC for season 3 on Sept. 21.
(Tina Gill/PR Photos)
Posted August 12 2011 — 1:16 PM EDT
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Deadpool' star Ryan Reynolds reveals when he feels his sexiest
- Brenda Strong compares her 'Desperate Housewives' and 'The 100' characters
- See Arcade Fire's David Bowie tribute parade
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds’ daughter had cutest reaction to Super Bowl ad
- Get your first look at 'The Flash'-'Supergirl’ crossover
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds wants 9 daughters
- 'Scandal' star Bellamy Young talks Mellie's presidential chances
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday