Third time’s the charm! Reps for Heather Locklear confirmed to People that the Melrose Place star is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, singer/actor Jack Wagner. It will mark the third marriage for Locklear, 50, who previously tied the knot with rockers Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora. Wagner, 51, was previously married to his General Hospital co-star Kristina Wagner, with whom he has two sons. The union of the couple, who costarred on Melrose Place and have been dating since 2007, will expand both of their broods, as Locklear has a daughter, Ava Elizabeth, 13. Locklear will next be seen in the upcoming CBS comedy The Assistants.
Posted August 12 2011 — 2:55 PM EDT
- Joan Rivers remembered during special episode of 'Fashion Police'
- Jimmy Kimmel unveils new 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- Jason Sudeikis plays Drinko with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!