Third time’s the charm! Reps for Heather Locklear confirmed to People that the Melrose Place star is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, singer/actor Jack Wagner. It will mark the third marriage for Locklear, 50, who previously tied the knot with rockers Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora. Wagner, 51, was previously married to his General Hospital co-star Kristina Wagner, with whom he has two sons. The union of the couple, who costarred on Melrose Place and have been dating since 2007, will expand both of their broods, as Locklear has a daughter, Ava Elizabeth, 13. Locklear will next be seen in the upcoming CBS comedy The Assistants.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Star Wars': 5 revelations from Carrie Fisher at Celebration Q&A
- 'Batman v Superman' trailer is here; official release by Zack Snyder follows leak
- Never-before-seen passage from Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time' found
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!