Third time’s the charm! Reps for Heather Locklear confirmed to People that the Melrose Place star is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, singer/actor Jack Wagner. It will mark the third marriage for Locklear, 50, who previously tied the knot with rockers Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora. Wagner, 51, was previously married to his General Hospital co-star Kristina Wagner, with whom he has two sons. The union of the couple, who costarred on Melrose Place and have been dating since 2007, will expand both of their broods, as Locklear has a daughter, Ava Elizabeth, 13. Locklear will next be seen in the upcoming CBS comedy The Assistants.
Posted August 12 2011 — 2:55 PM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!