Third time’s the charm! Reps for Heather Locklear confirmed to People that the Melrose Place star is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, singer/actor Jack Wagner. It will mark the third marriage for Locklear, 50, who previously tied the knot with rockers Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora. Wagner, 51, was previously married to his General Hospital co-star Kristina Wagner, with whom he has two sons. The union of the couple, who costarred on Melrose Place and have been dating since 2007, will expand both of their broods, as Locklear has a daughter, Ava Elizabeth, 13. Locklear will next be seen in the upcoming CBS comedy The Assistants.
Posted August 12 2011 — 2:55 PM EDT
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- 'Magic Mike' star: 'Channing Tatum does not like me'