Ashton Kutcher has an insane trailer that EW confirms he’s using to keep him cool during breaks while shooting CBS’ Two and a Half Men. With a $2 million price-tag, the trailer is a two-story high, 53-foot long “mobile estate.” At 30 tons, it’s fuel efficiency must makes a Hummer look like Prius (though really, no hot tub?). Compare this to Sheen’s trailer. If Sheen spent his millions on a trailer like this instead of, um, other things, he might have been a lot happier while shooting Men. Here is your RV porn:
Posted August 15 2011 — 6:18 PM EDT
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- 'Frozen' musical selects city for world premiere before Broadway
- 'The Big Bang Theory' shocker: Bernadette's big news!
- Here are all the featured artists on Kanye West's new album
- 'Deadpool' screenwriters 'trying to get a jump on' sequel
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996