Ashton Kutcher has an insane trailer that EW confirms he’s using to keep him cool during breaks while shooting CBS’ Two and a Half Men. With a $2 million price-tag, the trailer is a two-story high, 53-foot long “mobile estate.” At 30 tons, it’s fuel efficiency must makes a Hummer look like Prius (though really, no hot tub?). Compare this to Sheen’s trailer. If Sheen spent his millions on a trailer like this instead of, um, other things, he might have been a lot happier while shooting Men. Here is your RV porn:
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris talks Felix
- Kids' Choice Awards host Nick Jonas answers questions from kids
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!