It’s every actor’s nightmare – or at least 25 of them. Watch the video below to see 25 actors’ early, mostly embarrassing roles cut together in a three-minute torture reel. I would say Daniel Craig, Jennifer Aniston, Natalie Portman, and Arnold Schwarzenegger should be cringing. Also that Sarah Jessica Parker’s voice sounds exactly the same, and Sean Connery in Darby O’Gill and the Little People could have been the basis for hunky Gaston in Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.
Posted August 16 2011 — 6:10 PM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!