It’s every actor’s nightmare – or at least 25 of them. Watch the video below to see 25 actors’ early, mostly embarrassing roles cut together in a three-minute torture reel. I would say Daniel Craig, Jennifer Aniston, Natalie Portman, and Arnold Schwarzenegger should be cringing. Also that Sarah Jessica Parker’s voice sounds exactly the same, and Sean Connery in Darby O’Gill and the Little People could have been the basis for hunky Gaston in Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.
Posted August 16 2011 — 6:10 PM EDT
- See 4 never-before-seen images from the illustrated 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'
- Why Victoria Justice got starstruck at Fashion Week
- Broadway's Cinderella and Prince Hans actor from 'Frozen' tie the knot
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': EW live blog
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': Play People's unofficial drinking game