It’s every actor’s nightmare – or at least 25 of them. Watch the video below to see 25 actors’ early, mostly embarrassing roles cut together in a three-minute torture reel. I would say Daniel Craig, Jennifer Aniston, Natalie Portman, and Arnold Schwarzenegger should be cringing. Also that Sarah Jessica Parker’s voice sounds exactly the same, and Sean Connery in Darby O’Gill and the Little People could have been the basis for hunky Gaston in Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.
Posted August 16 2011 — 6:10 PM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: What THAT reveal means for Alex
- 'Silicon Valley': Producers talk shocking horse-sex scene
- Game of Thrones recap: 'Home'
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington breaks his silence -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner takes us inside those Strand flashbacks
- 'Game of Thrones' star explains Ramsay's horrifying 'Home' murders
- 'Game of Thrones': Jon Snow's fate finally revealed
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch