It’s every actor’s nightmare – or at least 25 of them. Watch the video below to see 25 actors’ early, mostly embarrassing roles cut together in a three-minute torture reel. I would say Daniel Craig, Jennifer Aniston, Natalie Portman, and Arnold Schwarzenegger should be cringing. Also that Sarah Jessica Parker’s voice sounds exactly the same, and Sean Connery in Darby O’Gill and the Little People could have been the basis for hunky Gaston in Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.
Posted August 16 2011 — 6:10 PM EDT
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!