Funny lady Amy Sedaris and SNL vet Chris Kattan are getting frisky in this exclusive clip of the upcoming indie drama Tanner Hall, directed by Francesca Gregorini and Tatiana von Furstenberg. (And the name’s not a coincidence: The latter is daughter to Diane von Furstenberg. Gregorini also has some famous parents: Barbara Bach and Ringo Starr.) The coming-of-age film about a New England all-girls boarding school stars upcoming The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo star Rooney Mara and United States of Tara’s Brie Larson. Watch the kooky comedians try to inject some spice into their characters’ sex life in the full clip after the jump.
Posted August 16 2011 — 1:55 PM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday