Funny lady Amy Sedaris and SNL vet Chris Kattan are getting frisky in this exclusive clip of the upcoming indie drama Tanner Hall, directed by Francesca Gregorini and Tatiana von Furstenberg. (And the name’s not a coincidence: The latter is daughter to Diane von Furstenberg. Gregorini also has some famous parents: Barbara Bach and Ringo Starr.) The coming-of-age film about a New England all-girls boarding school stars upcoming The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo star Rooney Mara and United States of Tara’s Brie Larson. Watch the kooky comedians try to inject some spice into their characters’ sex life in the full clip after the jump.
Posted August 16 2011 — 1:55 PM EDT
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!