Funny lady Amy Sedaris and SNL vet Chris Kattan are getting frisky in this exclusive clip of the upcoming indie drama Tanner Hall, directed by Francesca Gregorini and Tatiana von Furstenberg. (And the name’s not a coincidence: The latter is daughter to Diane von Furstenberg. Gregorini also has some famous parents: Barbara Bach and Ringo Starr.) The coming-of-age film about a New England all-girls boarding school stars upcoming The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo star Rooney Mara and United States of Tara’s Brie Larson. Watch the kooky comedians try to inject some spice into their characters’ sex life in the full clip after the jump.
Posted August 16 2011 — 1:55 PM EDT
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!