Funny lady Amy Sedaris and SNL vet Chris Kattan are getting frisky in this exclusive clip of the upcoming indie drama Tanner Hall, directed by Francesca Gregorini and Tatiana von Furstenberg. (And the name’s not a coincidence: The latter is daughter to Diane von Furstenberg. Gregorini also has some famous parents: Barbara Bach and Ringo Starr.) The coming-of-age film about a New England all-girls boarding school stars upcoming The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo star Rooney Mara and United States of Tara’s Brie Larson. Watch the kooky comedians try to inject some spice into their characters’ sex life in the full clip after the jump.
Posted August 16 2011 — 1:55 PM EDT
- New 'witch noir' comic 'Black Magick' casts a spell -- exclusive first look
- Ben Affleck on being cast as Batman: 'My first reaction was, 'Are you sure?''
- 'Maze Runner': Dylan O'Brien in new 'Scorch Trials' photo
- 13 reasons why 'Fast & Furious 6' has the greatest barbecue
Shark Week 2015:
Eli Roth previews Shark After Dark
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Agent Carter,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' 'You’re the Worst' and more
- Tracy Morgan visits Disney to celebrate daughter's birthday
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!