Funny lady Amy Sedaris and SNL vet Chris Kattan are getting frisky in this exclusive clip of the upcoming indie drama Tanner Hall, directed by Francesca Gregorini and Tatiana von Furstenberg. (And the name’s not a coincidence: The latter is daughter to Diane von Furstenberg. Gregorini also has some famous parents: Barbara Bach and Ringo Starr.) The coming-of-age film about a New England all-girls boarding school stars upcoming The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo star Rooney Mara and United States of Tara’s Brie Larson. Watch the kooky comedians try to inject some spice into their characters’ sex life in the full clip after the jump.
Posted August 16 2011 — 1:55 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother' single: Hear it here
- Disney Junior to intro Elena of Avalor, its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters