Gerard Depardieu reportedly relieved himself in the aisle of a plane cabin yesterday. According to People, the French actor’s flight was delayed on the tarmac; when Depardieu asked to use the restroom, he was told by flight attendants to wait until the plane had taken off. At that point, he apparently urinated in the aisle. A spokewoman from Air France-KLM told the AP, “I will only confirm that he, in effect, urinated in the plane.” Representatives for Depardieu did not immediately respond to EW’s calls for comment. Lest we judge too harshly, let us all remember the old adage: When you gotta go, you gotta go.
Posted August 17 2011 — 10:49 AM EDT
- 'Project Greenlight': Jason makes the important decision of the season
- 'Doctor Who' showrunner on the fate of the sonic screwdriver
- See the exclusive first trailer for Jared Leto's new web series, 'Beyond the Horizon'
- Archie Panjabi says she was ready to film infamous 'Good Wife' scene
- Amy Sherman-Palladino and Lauren Graham look back on 'Gilmore Girls' 15 years later
- 'The Walking Dead' star Danai Gurira on Michonne: 'I can't put away my power'
- 'The Affair': Was that full-frontal scene necessary?