Gerard Depardieu reportedly relieved himself in the aisle of a plane cabin yesterday. According to People, the French actor’s flight was delayed on the tarmac; when Depardieu asked to use the restroom, he was told by flight attendants to wait until the plane had taken off. At that point, he apparently urinated in the aisle. A spokewoman from Air France-KLM told the AP, “I will only confirm that he, in effect, urinated in the plane.” Representatives for Depardieu did not immediately respond to EW’s calls for comment. Lest we judge too harshly, let us all remember the old adage: When you gotta go, you gotta go.
Posted August 17 2011 — 10:49 AM EDT
- Kanye West tapped as a headliner for Atlanta's Birthday Bash 20
- Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' hits No. 1
- Suge Knight refuses to attend hearing
- MTV 'Catfish' subject arrested in D.C.
- Tracy Morgan settles with Walmart
- '19 Kids and Counting' loses more ads
- John Legend and Meghan Trainor go a cappella in new 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' clip