Ready to check out Jesus and Ben Linus fighting crime? Here’s your first look at the new art for CBS’ Person of Interest, which teams an intense Jim Caviezel and an equally focused Michael Emerson as they try to prevent crimes before they happen in New York City. Here’s some exclusive first look marketing art (and if you haven’t already seen the trailer it’s here):
Posted August 18 2011 — 1:14 PM EDT
- Stephen Colbert parodies Charlie Daniels' NRA ad
- Ralph Fiennes’ 'Richard III' to air live in movie theaters worldwide
- Donald Trump willing to debate Bernie Sanders for charity
- Chris Evans wants a Captain America cameo in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- The 25 best albums of 2016 (so far)
- Donald Trump comments on trans bathroom laws during Kimmel interview
- Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne join James Corden for 'The Lion King'