Ben Affleck is in talks to direct and star in the action-thriller Line of Sight, EW has confirmed. The project would be produced by Affleck, Andrew Rona, and ’80s action iconoclast Joel Silver for Warner Bros., the studio where Affleck made the critically acclaimed 2010 heist flick, The Town. Line of Sight reportedly revolves around an elite commando team that faces a global threat while transporting cargo. (The Hollywood Reporter first reported the news.) With this latest project, the multi-hyphenate movie star’s dance card appears to be filling up fast. Affleck recently finished starring Terrence Malick’s latest film (which costars Rachel McAdams and is currently untitled) and just began directing and acting chores on Argo, a political thriller set against the backdrop of the ’70s Iran hostage crisis. If all of that weren’t enough, the actor announced another production today: He and Jennifer Garner are expecting their third child.
Posted August 23 2011 — 5:25 PM EDT
- 'The X-Files': Mulder and Scully meet their doppelgängers in this exclusive clip
- Andrew Dice Clay talks 'Vinyl': 'Record company guys were out of their f---ing minds!'
- 'Dawson's Creek' revival not likely, says Katie Holmes
- 'The Force Awakens' characters to appear in new LEGO 'Star Wars' series
- See Aziz Ansari in a goofy retro sitcom parody of 'Master of None'
- The Week in J.K. Rowling: Still not a prequel, and more
- 'The Flash' trailer teases Zoom's identity