Ben Affleck is in talks to direct and star in the action-thriller Line of Sight, EW has confirmed. The project would be produced by Affleck, Andrew Rona, and ’80s action iconoclast Joel Silver for Warner Bros., the studio where Affleck made the critically acclaimed 2010 heist flick, The Town. Line of Sight reportedly revolves around an elite commando team that faces a global threat while transporting cargo. (The Hollywood Reporter first reported the news.) With this latest project, the multi-hyphenate movie star’s dance card appears to be filling up fast. Affleck recently finished starring Terrence Malick’s latest film (which costars Rachel McAdams and is currently untitled) and just began directing and acting chores on Argo, a political thriller set against the backdrop of the ’70s Iran hostage crisis. If all of that weren’t enough, the actor announced another production today: He and Jennifer Garner are expecting their third child.
Posted August 23 2011 — 5:25 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt