Ben Affleck is in talks to direct and star in the action-thriller Line of Sight, EW has confirmed. The project would be produced by Affleck, Andrew Rona, and ’80s action iconoclast Joel Silver for Warner Bros., the studio where Affleck made the critically acclaimed 2010 heist flick, The Town. Line of Sight reportedly revolves around an elite commando team that faces a global threat while transporting cargo. (The Hollywood Reporter first reported the news.) With this latest project, the multi-hyphenate movie star’s dance card appears to be filling up fast. Affleck recently finished starring Terrence Malick’s latest film (which costars Rachel McAdams and is currently untitled) and just began directing and acting chores on Argo, a political thriller set against the backdrop of the ’70s Iran hostage crisis. If all of that weren’t enough, the actor announced another production today: He and Jennifer Garner are expecting their third child.
Posted August 23 2011 — 5:25 PM EDT
- 'Son of Zorn' cast explains how they mix animation and live action
- 'Grimm' costars David Giuntoli and Bitsie Tulloch are engaged
- WATCH: How 'The Walking Dead' is like a Twinkie
- WATCH: 'Dirk Gently' compared to 'Supernatural,' 'Sherlock,' 'Doctor Who'
- 'Star Trek' series title revealed
- Gerard Way recalls being 'really scared' to pitch 'Doom Patrol' ideas
- WATCH: 'The Last Man on Earth' cast tease the secrets of season 3