Ben Affleck is in talks to direct and star in the action-thriller Line of Sight, EW has confirmed. The project would be produced by Affleck, Andrew Rona, and ’80s action iconoclast Joel Silver for Warner Bros., the studio where Affleck made the critically acclaimed 2010 heist flick, The Town. Line of Sight reportedly revolves around an elite commando team that faces a global threat while transporting cargo. (The Hollywood Reporter first reported the news.) With this latest project, the multi-hyphenate movie star’s dance card appears to be filling up fast. Affleck recently finished starring Terrence Malick’s latest film (which costars Rachel McAdams and is currently untitled) and just began directing and acting chores on Argo, a political thriller set against the backdrop of the ’70s Iran hostage crisis. If all of that weren’t enough, the actor announced another production today: He and Jennifer Garner are expecting their third child.
Posted August 23 2011 — 5:25 PM EDT
- 'Grandfathered' star Josh Peck talks possible 'Drake & Josh' reunion
- Quentin Tarantino to release two cuts of 'The Hateful Eight'
- 'Bridget Jones's Baby' release date set for September 2016
- Eddie Murphy explains why he didn't mock Bill Cosby on 'SNL' special
- 'Quantico' scores full season order from ABC
- Steve Wozniak explains what’s real and what’s fake in 'Steve Jobs'
- Todrick Hall releases 'Hocus Pocus' spoof
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6