Here’s an outtake reel that’s worth seeing: Comely and prim Food Network Semi-Homemade host and author Sandra Lee trying to nail a rather simple intro while appearing on, well, some type of program, perhaps a commercial. (This doesn’t look like her usual Food Network set.) Lee’s task basically involves simply introducing herself and the results are hilarious. A copy of this somewhat NSFW video was apparently pulled from YouTube, but now it’s up again (for awhile). Watch while you can (“Air that one!”):
Posted August 24 2011 — 11:36 AM EDT
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?