Here’s an outtake reel that’s worth seeing: Comely and prim Food Network Semi-Homemade host and author Sandra Lee trying to nail a rather simple intro while appearing on, well, some type of program, perhaps a commercial. (This doesn’t look like her usual Food Network set.) Lee’s task basically involves simply introducing herself and the results are hilarious. A copy of this somewhat NSFW video was apparently pulled from YouTube, but now it’s up again (for awhile). Watch while you can (“Air that one!”):
Posted August 24 2011 — 11:36 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt