Here’s an outtake reel that’s worth seeing: Comely and prim Food Network Semi-Homemade host and author Sandra Lee trying to nail a rather simple intro while appearing on, well, some type of program, perhaps a commercial. (This doesn’t look like her usual Food Network set.) Lee’s task basically involves simply introducing herself and the results are hilarious. A copy of this somewhat NSFW video was apparently pulled from YouTube, but now it’s up again (for awhile). Watch while you can (“Air that one!”):
Posted August 24 2011 — 11:36 AM EDT
- Warren G bungled 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game' at Friday's Cubs game
- Michael Shannon on the theater parts that shaped his career
- Elisabeth Moss to star in Hulu series The Handmaid's Tale
- WATCH: Reid Scott reveals who laughs the most on the set of 'Veep'
- What time is the White House Correspondents Dinner?
- Mario Lopez, Anderson Cooper: Who's replacing Michael Strahan?
- Larry Wilmore gets advice for White House Correspondents' Dinner
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch