Here’s an outtake reel that’s worth seeing: Comely and prim Food Network Semi-Homemade host and author Sandra Lee trying to nail a rather simple intro while appearing on, well, some type of program, perhaps a commercial. (This doesn’t look like her usual Food Network set.) Lee’s task basically involves simply introducing herself and the results are hilarious. A copy of this somewhat NSFW video was apparently pulled from YouTube, but now it’s up again (for awhile). Watch while you can (“Air that one!”):
Posted August 24 2011 — 11:36 AM EDT
- First look at Timothy Spall in and Colm Meany in 'The Journey'
- DJ Jazzy Jeff on possible reunion with Will Smith: 'The time is right on so many different levels'
- 'Tokyo Tribe' is the futuristic martial arts hip-hop musical you've been waiting for
- Beloved cat Lil Bub has a full album coming out
- See the cover art and track list for 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' soundtrack
- Donny Deutsch breaks down what's wrong with selfies for new USA series
- Meryl Streep says gender inequality in film criticism is ‘infuriating’