Here’s an outtake reel that’s worth seeing: Comely and prim Food Network Semi-Homemade host and author Sandra Lee trying to nail a rather simple intro while appearing on, well, some type of program, perhaps a commercial. (This doesn’t look like her usual Food Network set.) Lee’s task basically involves simply introducing herself and the results are hilarious. A copy of this somewhat NSFW video was apparently pulled from YouTube, but now it’s up again (for awhile). Watch while you can (“Air that one!”):
Posted August 24 2011 — 11:36 AM EDT
- Marvel's Jessica Jones is 'incredibly flawed'
- Want to buy Jesse's 'Breaking Bad' house?
- 'Outlander' exclusive: King Louis XV cast for season 2
- Matthew Broderick joins Broadway's dog play, Sylvia
- Hunter S. Thompson talks outlaws and Hell's Angels in new 'Blank on Blank' clip
- Get a first look at NBC’s new thriller 'Blindspot'
- Little Mix give Whitney Houston and Jason Derulo an awesome gospel-style mash up
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!