Sebastian Bach was one of many to feel the wrath of Hurricane Irene: The former Skid Row singer lost his Red Bank, N.J., house during Sunday’s extreme weather, according to his Facebook page, which included photos of the destruction. “I am numb, in shock, & devastated to report that my home of 21 years, my house featured on MTV Cribs, has been destroyed, condemned, & deemed uninhabitable due to the extreme flooding courtesy of Hurricane Irene,” he wrote, explaining that the extreme flooding caused a nearby bridge to collapse and crash into his garage, “knocking the house off its foundation.” Bach said that all kinds of Skid Row master tapes and rare memorabilia (including some KISS items) were believed to be ruined or missing, and that he plans to relocate to Los Angeles.
Posted August 29 2011 — 10:32 PM EDT
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale