These electro-emo brats broke big with ”Good Girls Go Bad,” their irresistible ‘09 collab with Gossip Girl Leighton Meester. Two years later, they’ve become full-on pop-meisters, spinning out sleek club jams produced by Stargate and Ryan Tedder. The hooks here are undeniably sharp — especially on ”#1Nite (One Night),” which swipes the melody from Usher’s ”DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love.” But Cobra were more fun as party crashers than they are as VIPs. B?
Night ShadesThese electro-emo brats broke big with ''Good Girls Go Bad,'' their irresistible '09 collab with Gossip Girl Leighton Meester. Two years later, they've...Night ShadesPopThese electro-emo brats broke big with ''Good Girls Go Bad,'' their irresistible '09 collab with Gossip Girl Leighton Meester. Two years later, they've...2011-08-29
COBRA STARSHIP From party crashers to VIPs still wearing sunglasses at night
Genre: Pop; Music Label: Fueled By Ramen
Posted August 29 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 6 things you learn hanging out with Nick Jonas
- Brent Spiner's Dr. Okun returns in 'Independence Day: Resurgence' clip
- Memorial Day box office: See what was topping the charts 25 years ago
- WATCH: Exclusive trailer for new LGBT documentary 'Political Animals'
- 'UnREAL' season 2: Cast previews Quinn and Rachel's 'power struggle'
- Stephen King's 'End of Watch': Read an exclusive excerpt
- Sarah Silverman fights with narrator knocking her in spoof trailer
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers
- 'Thelma and Louise': Where Are They Now?