These electro-emo brats broke big with ”Good Girls Go Bad,” their irresistible ‘09 collab with Gossip Girl Leighton Meester. Two years later, they’ve become full-on pop-meisters, spinning out sleek club jams produced by Stargate and Ryan Tedder. The hooks here are undeniably sharp — especially on ”#1Nite (One Night),” which swipes the melody from Usher’s ”DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love.” But Cobra were more fun as party crashers than they are as VIPs. B?
Night ShadesThese electro-emo brats broke big with ''Good Girls Go Bad,'' their irresistible '09 collab with Gossip Girl Leighton Meester. Two years later, they've...Night ShadesPopThese electro-emo brats broke big with ''Good Girls Go Bad,'' their irresistible '09 collab with Gossip Girl Leighton Meester. Two years later, they've...2011-08-29
COBRA STARSHIP From party crashers to VIPs still wearing sunglasses at night
Genre: Pop; Music Label: Fueled By Ramen
Posted August 29 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on why the judges 'floored' him this week
- Christina Applegate is a terrible Meryl Streep in Funny or Die's Lifetime spoof
- Wrestling legend Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged in 1983 murder
- Meet Denise, Kermit the Frog's new love interest
- And the Oscar producing gig goes to...
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on Team Street's best exit
- 'Daily Show with Trevor Noah' promo previews a few changes with new host
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!