These electro-emo brats broke big with ”Good Girls Go Bad,” their irresistible ‘09 collab with Gossip Girl Leighton Meester. Two years later, they’ve become full-on pop-meisters, spinning out sleek club jams produced by Stargate and Ryan Tedder. The hooks here are undeniably sharp — especially on ”#1Nite (One Night),” which swipes the melody from Usher’s ”DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love.” But Cobra were more fun as party crashers than they are as VIPs. B?
Night ShadesThese electro-emo brats broke big with ''Good Girls Go Bad,'' their irresistible '09 collab with Gossip Girl Leighton Meester. Two years later, they've...Night ShadesPopThese electro-emo brats broke big with ''Good Girls Go Bad,'' their irresistible '09 collab with Gossip Girl Leighton Meester. Two years later, they've...2011-08-29
COBRA STARSHIP From party crashers to VIPs still wearing sunglasses at night
Genre: Pop; Music Label: Fueled By Ramen
Posted August 29 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!