In the true-life thriller Machine Gun Preacher, Gerard Butler plays Sam Childers, an ex-biker gang member who worked as an aid worker in East Africa and took on the Lord’s Resistance Army, a military group that forced children to become soldiers and left a trail of human rights abuses. In this exclusive clip from Preacher – which begins its limited platform release Sept. 23 – Childers begs the bank for an additional loan so that he can keep up his human rights work…but can you believe, those big-money fat cats won’t give him the dough? “Don’t tell me to calm down!” he shrieks. Watch the video here:
Posted August 30 2011 — 4:02 PM EDT
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- Emily Ratajkowski is over 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the bane of my existence'
- Janet Jackson shares powerful new single, 'Unbreakable'
- ESPN extends Curt Schilling's suspension through MLB season
- Benicio Del Toro hints again at 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' involvement
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!