In the true-life thriller Machine Gun Preacher, Gerard Butler plays Sam Childers, an ex-biker gang member who worked as an aid worker in East Africa and took on the Lord’s Resistance Army, a military group that forced children to become soldiers and left a trail of human rights abuses. In this exclusive clip from Preacher – which begins its limited platform release Sept. 23 – Childers begs the bank for an additional loan so that he can keep up his human rights work…but can you believe, those big-money fat cats won’t give him the dough? “Don’t tell me to calm down!” he shrieks. Watch the video here:
Posted August 30 2011 — 4:02 PM EDT
- See the new trailer for USA's female drug kingpin saga 'Queen of the South'
- Drake Bell previews 'Drake & Josh' reunion on 'Grandfathered'
- The Oscars thank-you scroll: Will it liven up the show?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' exclusive: Spencer & Aria investigate Sara Harvey
- 'Frozen' animator Lino DiSalvo to direct Playmobil movie
- Hear Beyoncé's hot sauce-themed playlist
- Elena Ferrante's 'Neapolitan' series being adapted into TV show