The Coen brothers long-rumored project about a struggling 1960s folk musician is finally taking shape. A spokesperson for the Oscar-winning filmmakers confirms a Variety report that StudioCanal is co-financing Inside Llewyn Davis. Though the film still lacks a distributor, producers Scott Rudin and Robert Graf, who also worked on True Grit and No Country for Old Men, are involved. In June, it was confirmed that the musical film will be set in Greenwich Village during the height of the folk-music scene.
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum