The Coen brothers long-rumored project about a struggling 1960s folk musician is finally taking shape. A spokesperson for the Oscar-winning filmmakers confirms a Variety report that StudioCanal is co-financing Inside Llewyn Davis. Though the film still lacks a distributor, producers Scott Rudin and Robert Graf, who also worked on True Grit and No Country for Old Men, are involved. In June, it was confirmed that the musical film will be set in Greenwich Village during the height of the folk-music scene.
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday