The Coen brothers long-rumored project about a struggling 1960s folk musician is finally taking shape. A spokesperson for the Oscar-winning filmmakers confirms a Variety report that StudioCanal is co-financing Inside Llewyn Davis. Though the film still lacks a distributor, producers Scott Rudin and Robert Graf, who also worked on True Grit and No Country for Old Men, are involved. In June, it was confirmed that the musical film will be set in Greenwich Village during the height of the folk-music scene.
- Donald Trump tweets out-of-context Michael Moore audio: 'I agree'
- Game of Thrones: Why you shouldn’t believe every season 7 spoiler
- John Oliver criticizes Donald Trump for abortion comments
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars say final farewell to Emily, Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Ali
- Raven-Symoné to star in 'That’s So Raven' spin-off at Disney Channel
- 'Timeless' casts criminal couple in Bonnie and Clyde episode
- EW Must List: 'The Walking Dead', Empire of the Sun's 'Two Vines'