The Coen brothers long-rumored project about a struggling 1960s folk musician is finally taking shape. A spokesperson for the Oscar-winning filmmakers confirms a Variety report that StudioCanal is co-financing Inside Llewyn Davis. Though the film still lacks a distributor, producers Scott Rudin and Robert Graf, who also worked on True Grit and No Country for Old Men, are involved. In June, it was confirmed that the musical film will be set in Greenwich Village during the height of the folk-music scene.
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'