The Coen brothers long-rumored project about a struggling 1960s folk musician is finally taking shape. A spokesperson for the Oscar-winning filmmakers confirms a Variety report that StudioCanal is co-financing Inside Llewyn Davis. Though the film still lacks a distributor, producers Scott Rudin and Robert Graf, who also worked on True Grit and No Country for Old Men, are involved. In June, it was confirmed that the musical film will be set in Greenwich Village during the height of the folk-music scene.
- The Property Bros. try to make Broadway dreams come true in spoof
- Young Broadway fan honors Tony nominees with adorable Lego recreations
- Justin Timberlake is dropping 'Can't Stop the Feeling' on Friday
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer