You’ve seen the clip from the upcoming Futurama finale where the gang spoofs Voltron and other classic anime cartoons, right? But have you seen the segment from later in the same episode that mocks 1920s ‘toons like “Steamboat Willie”? Of course you haven’t, because it hasn’t been released yet. But EW has a sneak peak below. Futurama’s “Reincarnation” episode (which also includes a segment done in the style of early 1980s videogames) airs Thursday, Sept. 8 on Comedy Central. Here’s your exclusive clip:
Posted September 3 2011 — 10:43 AM EDT
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- Gal Godot: 'It’s impossible not to be a little nervous' about playing Wonder Woman
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!