You’ve seen the clip from the upcoming Futurama finale where the gang spoofs Voltron and other classic anime cartoons, right? But have you seen the segment from later in the same episode that mocks 1920s ‘toons like “Steamboat Willie”? Of course you haven’t, because it hasn’t been released yet. But EW has a sneak peak below. Futurama’s “Reincarnation” episode (which also includes a segment done in the style of early 1980s videogames) airs Thursday, Sept. 8 on Comedy Central. Here’s your exclusive clip:
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!