You’ve seen the clip from the upcoming Futurama finale where the gang spoofs Voltron and other classic anime cartoons, right? But have you seen the segment from later in the same episode that mocks 1920s ‘toons like “Steamboat Willie”? Of course you haven’t, because it hasn’t been released yet. But EW has a sneak peak below. Futurama’s “Reincarnation” episode (which also includes a segment done in the style of early 1980s videogames) airs Thursday, Sept. 8 on Comedy Central. Here’s your exclusive clip:
Posted September 3 2011 — 10:43 AM EDT
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on why the judges 'floored' him this week
- Christina Applegate is a terrible Meryl Streep in Funny or Die's Lifetime spoof
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!