Chris Harrison and company will take over ABC’s entire prime time line-up on Sept. 12, when the network will devote three full hours to the season finale of Bachelor Pad, beginning at 8 p.m. The series, which kicked off with a three-hour premiere on Aug. 8, features former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants competing for $250,000 and dubious bragging rights. The sophomore season has averaged 6.8 million viewers weekly.
Posted September 6 2011 — 10:19 AM EDT
- Pharrell drops 'Freedom' during Beats 1 launch
- Stephen Colbert answers John Oliver's call to give 20 push-ups for the troops
- Hear a new Santigold song from 'Paper Towns'
- See the hilarious first trailer for 'Difficult People'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' adds 2 Kaitlyn exes
- Amy Schumer takes on time travel in latest lol sketch
- Britney vs. Iggy on Twitter?