The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has confirmed that Russell Armstrong was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he committed suicide, the Associated Press reports. Toxicology results were delivered today for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband, who hanged himself with a piece of electrical cord last month. Armstrong’s body was discovered on Aug. 15, and his death was ruled a suicide two days later. Family members of Armstrong, a hedge fund manager, attributed his decision to take his own life to the negative attention he expected to receive from the show’s second season, which premiered Monday.
Posted September 7 2011 — 4:27 PM EDT
- Who wants to have a sleepover in Conan O'Brien's studio?
- Amy Schumer shuts down rumors of a 'Bachelorette' meeting
- Chris Pratt taught his son the Pledge of Allegiance
- Watch 7 awesome minutes of 'Batman: Arkham Knight' gameplay
- Kanye West reaches settlement in 'Bound 2' case
- David Letterman's famous studio marquee has been taken down
- Bill Hader, Fred Armisen and Seth Meyers on what to expect from 'Documentary Now!'